“the most magical place ever!!!!”
Review of Magic Kingdom Park

Magic Kingdom Park
Ranked #5 of 444 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We could go back to Orlando and visit Magic Kingdom 3,4,5 times on the same vacation. It's absolutely beautiful. The best park at all. Many funny attractions, unbeliavable food, unforgettables parades and shows... and the place itself is gorgeus. Try to visit it in 2-3 times to be able to see all. It's HUGE.

Write a ReviewReviews (59,541)
All reviews
"haunted mansion"
in 1,407 reviews
"small world"
in 1,295 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 1,055 reviews
"seven dwarfs mine train"
in 510 reviews
"thunder mountain"
in 565 reviews
"main street"
in 1,316 reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 1,152 reviews
in 354 reviews
"electric parade"
in 375 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Me and my husband took my 3 year old and had our 4 month old with us my 3 yr old son loved it especially buzz lightyear ride and I was really pleased that could take 4 month on loads of the rides too (haunted house, buzz, small world, neverland ride.......) so we didn't have to keep doing child swap! Parades are great especially for little ones as they get so excited seeing there favourite characters- will def go back!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I can't believe that I made it to the ripe old age of 55 before visiting the Magic Kingdom, but I did. I had been to Disneyland about 11 years ago with the family, but this time my husband and I went to Florida by ourselves. I had my picture taken with Mickey and Minnie and laughed a lot. So much fun for kids of all ages!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Really is the most magical place on earth. All Disney staff are so helpful and nice. Disney really knows what they are doing. Simply amazing. Everything from the details of the smallest things to the biggest is amazing.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Magic Kingdom is still getting it right after all the years. They make updates and progress every year which is keeps people coming back. The Fast Pass is extremely helpful and actually will almost gaurantee that you can get on every ride within the day. The Small World exhibit has been redone nicely. They are introducing a new Fantasyland area of the park. We got to use some of the attractions there and my daughter wanted to ride them repeatedly. Only downside... during the summer time the heat is terrible to deal with. Also, the midday downpour which delay some rides. You still can't go wrong here.