Tripadvisor

from $47.93
from $37.28
from $164.99
33,166 results
All reviews disney world magic kingdom fast pass happiest place on earth cast members magical place dining plan space mountain per day meal plan park hopper family vacation popular rides splash mountain small world haunted mansion pirates of the caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took 14 members of my family to Disney .
The experience that we got was not the experience it is advertised.
MY 8,6,5,4 YEAR OLD GRANDCHILDREN ran up to Goofy and the employees told them they had to come back at a later time. They saw one of the princess and she would not talk to them. These are little girls that idolize these characters and she would not even talk to them. The fast-pass is a joke 2 days at disney and we got to ride 4 rides.
This was the first and last time we will go to disney.
NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Date of experience: June 2019
11  Thank V3216TItanyam
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Walt Disney World Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm disheartened your time with us wasn't all you had hoped for. Regardless of age, we strive to provide a magical experience for all Guests and it sounds like you didn't feel that was the case. If you do decide to give us another chance to wow you, I'd like to share a few pieces of information that will help you make the most of your time.

In particular, I'm sorry to hear you didn't take advantage of our Disney FastPass+ service, included with every ticket. This complimentary offering allows you to make up to three selections each day of your visit, helping to reduce wait times for our attractions. Best of all, after you use those initial three selections, you can make another one! This is truly an amazing way to see and do even more during your visit. This can all be done through the My Disney Experience mobile app, which can also help you track down the best time to find our character friends.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hope you'll consider these additional details and give us an opportunity to provide you with a magical day in the future.

Liz

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to Walt Disney World Resort 10 times and i cant wait to go again. Everyone says that Disney "is just for kids", they are very wrong. Disney offers much more than just kid attractions, it has stuff for adults too. There are plenty of rides to choose from, restaurants, shows and so much more. I highly recomend everyone to take a vacation to Disney World it is truely magical and everyone will enjoy.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank yarilizm2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything you could want here, it's here, you just gotta know how to get it. Don't be out in the open. Every year, the character codes change, so don't put a goofy on your van in 2020. The guards will NOT let you past. Guides charge different rates, sometimes for good reason, and sometimes because they are hucksters. Find a guy who charges what he is worth and he can hook you up. Cheese Pizza everywhere.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2020

. We thoroughly enjoyed spending a day 'back stage'. A well organized (of course) tour showed us hidden tricks and behind the scenes areas of Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Magic kingdom (including the Utilidors) Pricey, but interesting for adults.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank PattiC216
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Walt Disney World Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Patti, thank you for joining us for this behind-the-scenes experience! Backstage Magic is the perfect way for Disney fans to get a look at how we make the magic—and even walk the famed Utilidor. If you enjoyed this, I hope we get to welcome you back one day to experience some of our other fascinating guided tours. When planning your next Disney adventure, I encourage you to visit our website for more information on these offerings. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

AJ

Reviewed January 22, 2020

This is my 6th visit to Disney World, and overall I was disappointed. Cons: Firstly, I’m not sure who Disney is catering to, but prices are getting steeper and steeper to the point that it is not reasonable for families to vacation there, especially if they have more than two kids. We experienced long wait times. In one day, three rides broke down on us in a row while we waited in line. Several rides we did not even attempt due to lines that were 2+ hours (one was 4 hours). The theming on the newer areas does not match the detail seen in parks like Universal. The food was TERRIBLE and very expensive. I felt like we bled money the entire trip, even after paying for tickets, and our experience did not reflect the price. Pros: my children were able to meet many characters and experience some of old Disney which is incredibly well done. Cast members were nice. Probably deserves 2 stars, but I’m giving three because I’m sentimental, and bc my kids were still awed by the experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
4  Thank RRichardkelly

Whether it is your first visit or your 50th, every trip to the Walt Disney World Resort should be more magical than the last. I'm glad you were able to share some pixie dust with your family, but it is disheartening to hear we did not provide the kind of wonderful vacation you've come to enjoy. Our goal is to provide the best experience possible for each and every Guest, and feedback like yours helps us move closer to that goal. Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We hope you will join us again soon.

Anna