“Always fun”

Book In Advance
More Info
$199.00*
and up
1-Day Admission to Disney World Theme Park with...
Ranked #6 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Lots of fun with the four parks to go to, Kids loved it, but still have a problem with the loudness on the rides and too much darkness.

Write a ReviewReviews (31,134)
All reviews
"disney world"
in 3,851 reviews
"magic kingdom"
in 3,683 reviews
"fast pass"
in 1,526 reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 866 reviews
"small world"
in 300 reviews
"haunted mansion"
in 305 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 220 reviews

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We visited here as a party of 5 and one was a child and we visited most of the attractions, we watched the firework display at the magical kingdom which was fantastic, as an adult I felt like a child again. We visited typhoon lagoon and got the chance to swim with sharks and stingrays which my son found amazing. The animal kingdom is a great chance to see wild animal up close as when we went on the safari tour a giraffe popped its head in our vehicle which was great.

I would definitely recommend visiting this attraction even if for a once in a lifetime experience.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

It's like you walk out of Central Florida and into a while new world! It's an incredible experience which is a must do at least one time in you're life! If you're staying at a resort I highly recommend the Disney Dining Plan and if not you'll have fun regardless! I'm an annual pass holder and make frequent visits for a good reason: it's guaranteed fun! Between the theming shows fireworks and attractions there is at least a week of activities!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We went to Disney on a holiday weekend and it seemed that Disney was totally unprepared for the crowds. We had to wait in line for fast pace and then once you got the fast pace had to then wait in line to ride the ride. Seemed strange the way they have it set up at Disney. The people and staff were not the usual friendly, helpful staff that you come to expect at Disney. It was a let down to see that this company seems to be cutting back on customer service.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Grew up going to Disney and because of this I LOVE the place but I'm sad to say, as with most things these days Disney has undergone a lot of changes. It used to be that you always saw people cleaning up in the restrooms, picking up paper etc out in the park but not anymore. A lot of the restrooms are pretty dirty, the floors could use a good mopping etc. We encountered more people working there that hardly understood our questions and didn't speak English well enough to answer our questions - I understand Disney is big on diversity but people working in the areas where there is interaction with the public should be able to converse with the public. It used to also be that friendly employees was part of the package, doesn't seem to be the trend these days. I gave it a very good though because the attractions themselves are still wonderful. I will say I did feel like I was putting my life on the line riding on some of the buses and the bus wait is ridiculous - we were told they ran every 20 minutes, I'm not sure in what universe this 20 minutes would hold up! We waited well over 30 minutes most times for a bus and twice actually left and got our car from the valet (which is a whole other nightmare!). I know patience is a virtue and Disney is a good place to hone this valuable skill! One last thing, although not Disney's fault, my gosh you encounter the rudest people (and yes some nice ones but sadly more rude ones) when at Disney. We actually had a lady push my 3 year old nephew out of the way so she could step in front of him to watch the parade! Crazy!!!

2  Thank SouthernGal820