“Always fun”

Ranked #7 of 394 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Love disney as much as my kids, only thing I do not like is that you can only get 1 fast pass, by the time you get on a ride your fast pass is past. They need to get a quick pass like universal I would so pay $$$ for that.

Write a ReviewReviews (31,959)
All reviews
"disney world"
in 3,879 reviews
"magic kingdom"
in 3,720 reviews
"fast pass"
in 1,539 reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 874 reviews
"small world"
in 302 reviews
"haunted mansion"
in 310 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 229 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Even though I was there in the middle of the summer and it was super hot, I had so much fun! I've also been to Walt Disney World in January and I prefer the weather then. The lines were not too long because we took advantage of the Fast Pass system. I highly recommend using the fast passes otherwise you might spend all of your time in lines. Overall, Disney is my favorite vacation spot I think. I will be returning as soon as I can manage. (my trip was in august of 2011, but the date option wouldn't let me choose that far back.)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Well Disney doesn't seem to disappoint on my family's second trip,
We made this trip a little different from our 2009 trip, stayed at a different WDW resort, we visited Typhoon Lagoon water park etc..
The staff in the parks & resorts are great, friendly and really do try to make your stay a magical one.
I always tell people, the cleanliness of the parks has to be one of my favorite things, the bathrooms are mostly clean. Except a few times, but people are pigs what can you do. Clearly you can tell someone cleans the urinals & stalls regularly, Can't blame the park for peoples carelessness on where they urinate.
Always be prepared, whether your an couple or family, bring backpack, with pancho's, water bottles, Mio or any other water flavor, tide to go, hand Sanitizer & Wet Wipes.
This was the first time my family and I used Park Hopper option, and I think it was well worth it.
We went back to Magic Kingdom a few times in the evening after other parks closed and got on a few rides with little to no wait. Later in the week when we did our full day at Magic Kingdom, we were able to skip those rides we already did in the evening. Also we were able to eat dinner at Animal Kingdom after spending the day at Hollywood.
Magic Kingdom's Fantasy Land is still under renovation adding on some Mine Cart Snow White Ride, So we have that to look forward too in a few years.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We decided to try the Magic Kingdom for a day (last Saturday) ...no big plan to follow and it was perfect. We arrived early, around 9:00...and it was very easy to obtain transportation to the gate. They are very organized, and from the time we parked until the time we arrived at the gate...it was maybe ten minutes. Once inside we headed straight to our "must do" ride...space mountain, and waited maybe 20 minutes. We never waited more than 20 minutes on any ride, and we did not use fast passes. I think the main reason for this, is that we came earlier in the day. (I noticed that around noon, for some reason, the wait times for rides started getting a bit longer. All staff members we encountered were so helpful and friendly. Though it was a hot day, we never felt like it was too hot, because the rides are so cleverly designed that a lot of the waiting is done inside or underneath shade. It is evident that a lot of care has been taken to make sure that waiting in lines be as pleasant as possible. I also want to mention...don't know her name...a lovely young lady, at Mickey's (think it was gift shop) across from Cinderella's table... she took a good 15 minutes of her time making sure my daughter could walk out of the shop with the doll that she had purchased. She carefully took off all of the bands and brackets, even though she was busy, and didn't have to do this. A great experience for all of us...and we can't wait to return.