“The best trip I had” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 419 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Porto Alegre, RS
“The best trip I had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hello, My name is Bruna, I went this summer to Florida, in my birthday to Miami and Orlando.
It was the best trip I had, I loved so much this trip, I stayed in one of the best hotels there, it was so good.When I went to Disneyworld, I though there was at my dream.
if you want to come true a dream, go there, you are going to love this place, it is magical

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Grimsby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“kids loved it just a theme park to me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

as above I only did it for the kids and to say I had done it .very very expensive boardering on rip off wouldn't want to go back know I've done it.parks very well run with excellent staff and Disney transport very good between parks

kentucky USA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Disney is about fattening investors wallets and bilking we the people.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We returned to Disney after a 9 year Hiatus, only to find ticket prices have become so high that one needs to ax out ones credit cards in order to afford the price of a ticket charged to non Floridians. What we found out is non Floridians end up subsidizing Florida residents how can visit Disney by purchasing annual passes for as little as $200.00 dollars. While we out of staters pay approx. 130.00 a DAY per person for a park hopper ticket. If you really want to have a heart attack go to Disney's web site and check out the prices a family of 2 adults and 2 small children pay for multi day tickets. The prices are so high that I think Walt Disney would be aghast at how his administrators are robbing the public by fleecing them at the box office. Disney and the entire Orlando area has become a money sucking machine. Make sure you bring unlimited bundles of cash when visiting the magic disney as the only thing magical is the way Disney makes your hard earned money disappear right before your very eyes. Another issue I have with disney is how they guard the facts of how close to maximum capacity their parks are. I believe the fire department should make available to the public real time numbers as to to how close the parks are to max capacity. Let the buyer beware. Be sure you have limitless access to cash or credit before thinking about going to Disney's money pit.

1 Thank ronandlane
Arlington, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun time - too much to see”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a great time. The majority of the staff were very friendly. 2 reasons why I can not give it 5 stars:
1. I am quite willing to pay for photos, however, the prices charged are astronomical.
2. I spent a lot of time removing chewing gum from my shoes - we all stepped in it at least once - me? 4 times.

The FastPass stuff is great.
I highly advise taking the time and planning before hand what to do. Also, install and sign up for the free "My Disney Experience" app. Very cool app. Also, very nice that the park has free wireless Internet access.

Framingham, MA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Every Family Needs to Go Atleast Once”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

As first time Disney go-ers we talked to lots of people to get input on the 4 parks. As most people already have said be sure to Fastpass the following rides: Toy Story Mania, Thunder Mountain, Safari, Peter Pan, and Aerosmith Roller Coaster. As for visiting the parks, the park hopper is definitely the way to go because it gives great flexibility if you are staying on property and have no car. Disney transportation also makes it so easy to hop around. A bus will take you anywhere, but there are some rules, so make sure you know how to get to where you are going ahead of time. One important thing to note about Disney trans. Is that you cannot bus it from one resort to another resort. You need to take a bus to a park first, then hop onto a different bus, to get to another resort. So for example we were staying at the Boardwalk Inn and had dinner reservations at the Contempory Resort for Chef Mickeys. Only way to get to the contemporary from the Boardwalk Inn was to take a bus to Magic Kingdom and then hop on the monorail or walk to the contemporary from there. Animal Kingdom is only accessible by bus, however the other 3 parks you can hop to via monorail/boat/bus. Disney has staff everywhere to help, so when in doubt about how to get somewhere just ask! Also if you are a first time Disney go-er I recommend you skip going to downtown Disney. Use all your time and spend it in the parks or at your hotel. You are missing nothing but restaurants and shopping stores there.

The Disney Dining Plan with Table Service forced us to take a break once a day and experience a nice sit down meal. However doing this also restricted us to be somewhere, at a specific time and thus couldn't be flexible with our time. For example we spent the day at MK utilizing the 8-9am magic hours. our family was tired at 3pm and wanted to head back for a swim. We couldn't because we had 4:45 Crystal Palace (awesome place to eat) reservations, that if I clxd, we would lose deposit money. If i had later reservations then this would be a non-issue, but note it means we still had to be somewhere at a specific time, just later in the evening. Disney gets you with this dilemma because if you don't have reservations somewhere, you may not get into any restaurant. Each dining place was packed every lunch or dinner so that made me thankful that we Atleast had a place to eat. Otherwise you are eating the same food over and over again at their quick service restaurants and there are only so many burgers, nuggets, & pizza a family can take. The pros to the dining plan is it makes you take a breather and enjoy a restaurant you will never experience at home. I.e. at Epcot we ate in France, Mexico, and Canada and had interactive character meals at crystal palace, hoop de doo, the castle, and chef Mickey.

We had a 6 day park hopper and it was the perfect amount to do and see all we wanted. For example you can Spend the day at animal kimgdom and then have dinner in Epcot or head to hollywood studios to see Fantasmic at night (this show is a MUST see and puts the "Wishes" show at MK to shame). Disney is truly magical and so unbelievably organized. If staying on property don't waste time with a car. Their magical transportation is just that...magical. By no means is this a "relaxing" vacation as you will walk more than you ever have before, but Magic you will have!!!!!!!!!

2 Thank anonymous5