“Second Time”

Ranked #6 of 435 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Always excelent been at Walt Disney World, all the parks, all the restaurants. Great time, reminds forever.

There are newer reviews for Walt Disney World Resort

Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was school vacation and that was my mistake. The wait and crowds were crazy. What my complaint with Disney is they have lost the MAGIC. We had a Cinderella breakfast and it was a rushed event, Not fun or magical at all. The food was horrible and over priced. It just is lacking and not what it used to be. Too bad.........

2  Thank NS131126
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited whilst on our holiday. Although we have no children I love Disney films and was really looking forward to the Disney parks. They are expensive so I assumed they would be amazing! How wrong!!! Everything is aimed at children, they are packed and you can hardly move!! Even of it was quiet they just seem so boring if you are not 5. I never got the opportunity to go as a child and you can't enjoy it as an adult as 90% is aimed at under 12's. what a waste of money. Universal all the way!!!

6  Thank Clare N
Reviewed February 24, 2013

love this place so much so ive been 4 times and about to go again in a few months, this place has given me and my brother so many happy magical memories. everyone must go at least once.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My teen daughter visited the Disney Parks in Orlando recently. While there she lost a Mickey and Minnie plush animal pair that she had just purchased. Lost and Found took her information and can you believe the items were found and MAILED BACK TO US. Wow! We are very impressed with this customer care! Disney's Lost and Found office is awesome!

5  Thank scFamilyoFive