“Where dreams come true”

Ranked #6 of 439 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Entertainment for the entire family. I have been here with 2 yr olds as well as just my wife and I. With kids or without..lI love this destination.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,541)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

As usual for Disney anything that they do is a great experience. I have not been to DisneyWorld for many years, but this made my visit very enjoyable. Even though not much has changed since the last time I had been to DisneyWorld I really enjoyed this night. Thanks Disney.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

i have been several times, so its a great place to visit with children, great place to learn and enjoy yourself

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We live near Disneyland and go often. Walt Disney World does not look like it has been updated since the 70's. Kind of sad looking compared to Disneyland.

1  Thank Bambi444
Reviewed October 7, 2012

For our children Disney World was a total adventure. All the way from Norway this was, of course, a huge adventure for us.