“Cuban food! One of the few things I miss about Florida.”

Padrino's Cuban Bistro
Ranked #118 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hunters Creek
Description: With a long list of positive press and great reviews since its opening, Padrinos Cuban Bistro prides itself on preparing authentic Cuban dishes ranging from Palomilla Steak and Seafood Paella, to the original style Cuban sandwich. Also well known for their signature desserts, the restaurant can offers favorites such as the Cuban Flan and Tres Leches, a homemade semi-sponge cake saturated in a sweet combination of three milks.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was psyched to find a Padrino's in Orlando. (I lived near a Padrino's in S. Florida and we'd go at least once a week.)

Nothing too special when compared to all the great cuban food in S. Florida, but really great when you live in CO. All of the usual suspects. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a large group of 12 professionals eat here. The food was outstanding, and the service was amazing. This place does not take reservations, so try and call before you leave, and they may save you a table.

Food was authentic, flavourful, and priced well.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

First off, the idiot from Belgium likely has no idea what good Cuban food tastes like. While being a "gringo", I love Cuban food and have eaten it in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, New York, Houston and Los Angeles.....I think I know good Cuban food.

And, this place has really good Cuban food!

I had lunch here on 3/25/14. The food was very good, served hot and fast, and the waiter was very attentive.

Next time I am in Orlando, I definitely will return to Padrino's!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The world that comes to mind is authentic. The atmosphere, the staff, the food and the mojitos were outstanding. If you are looking for great Cuban food away in Orlando this is the place!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We arrived early in the evening and the restaurant was not very busy so we almost left. I am so glad that we did not! Every meal from our party of 8 was amazing. Of course being a latin restaurant people arrived later in the evening. When we left the place was very busy. You owe it to yourself to eat here. Very good food.