“Never had Cuban food but will again”

Padrino's Cuban Bistro
Ranked #76 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hunters Creek
Description: With a long list of positive press and great reviews since its opening, Padrinos Cuban Bistro prides itself on preparing authentic Cuban dishes ranging from Palomilla Steak and Seafood Paella, to the original style Cuban sandwich. Also well known for their signature desserts, the restaurant can offers favorites such as the Cuban Flan and Tres Leches, a homemade semi-sponge cake saturated in a sweet combination of three milks.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Never had Cuban food but will again”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The food is very delicious and I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was for that amount of food that was served. The wait staff was very kind and helpful. Will eat there again on my next visit.

Visited September 2013

New York
“Delicious and authentic”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Fresh, delicious, thinly sliced fried plantain chips were served as a complimentary appetizer. The boiled yucca in oil and garlic sauce was just like my mom's and the lechon was seasoned perfectly. The side of black beans/rice and picadillo were good although a little drier than I like. The Mahi Mahi and pollo adobado were flavorful. The flan was delicicious (smooth, creamy, rich). Plenty of gluten free choices. Would definitely recommend and come back whenever I am in the area.

Visited September 2013
dallas tx
“LEGIT CUBAN FOOD!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Literally just moved to Orlando yesterday so of course the first thing on my agenda is finding a great Cuban Restaurant , being half Cuban myself . My dad and I decided to stop into Padrinos . I was BEYOND impressed I don't think I've had Cuban food compare to my grandmothers like this place . Fast service , amazing presentations and great value ! I WILL be coming back ! I recommend this place to anyone who loves Cuban food !

• Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“A DeliciousTaste of Cuba in Orlando”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great Cuban food and great service. Started the meal with the chicken tostones and the fried plantains with a yummy garlic dipping sauce. For dinner, we had the picadillo, chicken paella and arroz con pollo. Delicious and reasonable-$80 for a family of five. Lisette our waitress was the best!!

• Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, FL
“FIrst time and it was excellent”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

after an afternoon of shopping at Millenia, we were looking for a good place for dinner. We found Padrino's on TripAdvisor and headed there. The place looks fairly new. The staff was polite and attentive. We ordered the ropa vieja and the churrasco steak. Followed that with a house margarita. Everything was excellent. At 6pm (Saturday), a guitarist played jazz in the restaurant which made for a nice setting. We will be coming back to this restaurant again. At the top of the list when it comes to traditional Cuban fare.

• Visited August 2013