“Great food!”

Padrino's Cuban Bistro
Ranked #126 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hunters Creek
Description: With a long list of positive press and great reviews since its opening, Padrinos Cuban Bistro prides itself on preparing authentic Cuban dishes ranging from Palomilla Steak and Seafood Paella, to the original style Cuban sandwich. Also well known for their signature desserts, the restaurant can offers favorites such as the Cuban Flan and Tres Leches, a homemade semi-sponge cake saturated in a sweet combination of three milks.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We ate here on a Friday night. Even though there is a lot of parking available, Padrino's is located near other restaurants and the lot was packed. We were seated immediately but had to wait awhile for a server to come by. The food was outstanding, service and atmosphere were good but not great. The complimentary fried plantains are a nice touch. The restaurant was more casual than I was anticipating - on par with the run of the mill chain places, but better food!

1  Thank KristenLB62

Reviewed February 8, 2013

i have been to this restaurant with music and when it was quieter...both times the food was outstanding. they have latin music on friday and saturday night and it is a nice touch. i liked the mojitos too. i have some Cuban friends and go here as a tribute to them just like going to Versaille in Miami...honestly, i think the food here is better. the service is great. an overall super experience. well worth the reasonable prices.

1  Thank Jimmick3
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The service was excellent and friendly, and the food was delicious. We relied on the waiter's recommendations to choose our meals and didn't regret the decision. We split a Cuban Sampler between 4 of us (yummy!), and then had Lechon Asado, Churrasco Skirt Steak, and Cubano sandwich as main courses. All were terrific and we left totally stuffed. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Wahoo62
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had dinner at Padrino's with some friends. It was a weekend night while they had live music. The music was easy listening and made for a great atmosphere. I ordered the lechon asada which was fantastic! It included some of the best Yuca I have ever had! Our server was really friendly and accommodating. The prices were very reasonable and I will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank C_Rodriguez0620
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I previously visited the Padrino's restaurant in Fort Lauderdale and loved it, I visited tonight in Orlando FL and loved it also, My wife had a great time listening to music and had the Churrasco Skirt Steak and Flan, it was a great meal. I highly recommended.