“Great Stay”

Ranked #229 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Durango, Colorado
“Great Stay”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

After our cruise, I booked for a two night stay. I wanted a place close to the airport, that was convenient to many different attractions. I requested a room overlooking the pool area, and that turned out to be a great idea. Our room was in the middle of the hotel, pretty much away from the traffic noise of Orange Blossom and the Florida Turnpike. Our room was quiet, comfortable & had a nice view of the pool area. There is also a kiddie pool. Breakfast was nice, eating area was clean & food items fresh & refilled when needed. There is a restaurant/bar in the hotel, we didn't eat there so can't comment on it. Overall we had a wonderful stay, and if I'm ever in Orlando again I will stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank MileHiCruiser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel both before and after our cruise vacation, and we’re really happy with our stay. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious, the pool is great and the location really convenient. Great value for money.

Room Tip: Would ask for a room around the back, away from the main parking lot as guests leaving early can be...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DaffyD82
Grand Haven, Michigan
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was in Orlando for a couple of business meetings. We all had a great time. Cesar and his staff went above and beyond in making sure our stay was wonderful. I had lunch at the restaurant, food and service was excellent also. The restaurant was very helpful in providing the ability to watch our favorite World Cup games.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank GHDaysInn
Tonawanda
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Rooms were very clean and I found the breakfast and bar to be a nice bonus. Everyone was very nice and I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Orlando. The pool was awesome and allowed for a relaxing time after a very long day. Fitness Center was very nice as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Kevin V
Dover, New Hampshire
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The beds are extremely comfortable and slept so good did not want to get up! The staff was very welcoming especially Maria the Front Desk Manager and my room was spotless! Nice features outside pool, free shuttle from Airport, nice restaurant and bar, and free breakfast.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Klezmani K
cesardaysflm, General Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Hello Joy,
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I will congratulate Maria for going the extra mile with all our guests.
Thank you very much for your kind comments.

I hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Cesar Santana
Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed June 12, 2014

check out to be ok online. We found 3 roaches in our room so they moved us to an interior room and that one we only found 1. I know this is down south but I lived in Texas for 20 years and I never had that kind of problem.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
cesardaysflm, General Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
We regret what you encounter during your recent stay.
I would like to let you know this is not what you expect to find, while you stay with us. Unfortunately the last week we had an entire week of severe thunderstorms making the ground very wet, and saturated so they look for a dry place. These rooms will be treaded again this week, and will stay out of order until the company clears them for use.
Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I would like to hear from you.
My email is: cesardaysflm@gmail.com

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels