“A nice place to stay for a night”

Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall
Ranked #234 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

The room was clean. There is a nice sportsbar inside were you can also eat something. We checked in late and we checked out early so it was only for a nights rest. Breakfast was good too for continental one.

• Stayed: October 2012
daysinnfl, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Thank you for your response, we hope that on your next visit to orlando we will see you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,477)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Cheap, great location, had everything I need it. Nice pool, clean hotel. Staff was friendly. Nothing bad to say about it. Great value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnfl, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

We would like to thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.We hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal.We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Friendly staff, great breakfast buffet, quick trip to the Airport and downtown. Pool and lounge area is clean and well maintained. Inside of the room was neat and tidy. Plenty of towels, soap and shampoo/conditioner. Easy 2 floor building, getting to our room from the large parking area was convenient!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing us, letters such as this one make us all so proud of what we do.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The room was fine. However, fist off, I had booked rooms for 2 days so that when I arrived on the second day my room would already be ready; it was initially difficult trying to explain to front desk that we do not need to wait till check in because the room should have already been ready the night before. SECOND.. I got double charged! I showed them my transaction printout from when I had pre-paid back in January and they still double charged me. Now I have to go through the hassle of digging up the credit card statement and faxing it to them just to prove I already paid..rediculous. I am not blaming the front desk (she was nice)..I am blaming the system..terrible.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnfl, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience, but sometimes when booking by 3rd parties for more than one night they make 2 separate reservation which we have to check out one and check back in the 2nd reservation which require the guest to complete paper work for the next reservation. on the double billing please contact us so that we may help speed up that process.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Room was ok, there were paint chips on the floor. The chair ottoman was pretty disgusting with the stains on it. Bathroom was average. Beds were comfortable. Door was a bit iffy with the lock. Great location to airport, not easy to find though.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnfl, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your review, we hope to serve you better if you choose to stay with us again.
please fill free to contact a manager for your next reservation.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

For the price I did not have high expectations but we really were pleasantly surprised. We spent three nights here last week. The room overlooked the pool (223) and was clean and comfortable, the reception staff were very helpful. Breakfast was well organised and regularly stocked by staff. The place had been renovated quite recently I suspect and there was an obvious focus on customer service.
The room overlooked a well maintained pool and the location was convenient for the airport, shopping and universal studios. Certainly a place I would revisit and great value.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back may be noisier with the freeway closer.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we certainly look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I think that it is very unsafe for Days Inn to copy my entire credit card information down on the bottom of the bill. Most hotel that I would normally stay at only get the last four numbers. I asked the clerk why do she need a copy of my entire credit card, and she explains, to prove I was really there. She made a copy of my driver license as well. I would that my license should be enough proof. Because of this matter we would no longer stay @ Days Inn. We already had to wait a half in hour longer for a room.
"SHAME ON DAYS INN ORLANDO AIRPORT"

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnfl, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

This is a standard requirement for us,and is only taken as a precaution, so as to guarantee payment of any incidental charges (such as telephone calls, room service etc.).When checking into a hotel, you'll need to present proof that you are the person who made the reservation. Normally this comes in the form of an identification document such as a driver's license, state ID card or passport. We require identification for two main security reasons. The first reason is to protect customers from fraudulent credit card use and theft. Requiring identification upon check-in is a way that hotels can ensure that a hotel room was not booked with a stolen credit card. The second reason that hotels check identification is to protect the safety of their guests. Requiring an ID for check-in is a way to make sure that only registered, paid guests are admitted to hotel rooms, and prevents strangers or criminals from comprising the personal safety of those staying in the hotel.