“Always terrific service”

Tradewinds Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tradewinds Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #343 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Academic Drive
Transit: The I - Ride trolley stops in front of our Hotel.
Description: Setting the standard for restaurants near SeaWorld®, we serve ordinary food done extraordinary well. From scrumptious omelets and wraps to satisfying burgers and fries, here you’ll enjoy upscale, but casual, American comfort food with an organic flair.
Florida
“Always terrific service”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great service and food however, they are a bit disorganized which results in a very long wait to be seated. We waited 20 minutes to be seated then noticed a section of the seating area that was closed.

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Ask for Anna to serve you ...”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Anna has served us for well over 4 years when we visit every year and she always greets us with a hug. She comments on how the kids have grown ... and has a warm and honest smile. She adds the + to A in the restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“I was impressed”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The waiter even remembered my name. The food is great and the service even better.

Only complaint is they don't tell you the 18% gratuity is included. It is listed on the bill but the also leave the tip part open on the slip. Other places highlight this or tell you.

Visited November 2013
“Best Hotel breakfast”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had breakfast here when I traveled for work last year and it made such a lasting impression that I brought my family in November. They have everything you can imagine plus great service. They even give you a free smoothie sample on weekday mornings! Everything is fresh and fabulous. If you enjoy a good breakfast, this one cannot be beat!

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious dinner and fantastic service!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had a fantastic dinner with my 2 little girls (both under age 4). Our server, Christine, was super sweet and a wonderful server. She even offered to fill up my childrens' sippy cup and returned them to the correct child when she brought them back. I had the delicious salmon and the little ones had mac n cheese with green beans, and the other had chicken tenders with fresh fruit. The chicken tenders were over fried and quite dry, but the girls gobbled up the rest, including my fish. After dinner and we had returned to our room, the restaurant had sent up 2 little stuffed dolphins and the sweetest thank you note. It made mine and the girls night. I would definitely recommend this dining experience to anyone staying at this hotel.

• Visited November 2013