“Tasty Burgers!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Burgers!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped here on my way to the Airport and would go back in a second. Lot's of choices in terms of burgers and beers. I would recommend the Iron City, myself. Also the fries are nothing to overlook, nicely seasoned and crunchy!

Visited February 2013

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Predictably average”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is your average burger and wings joint. I believe this was their first location but they've since expanded, most recently into the Heathrow Town Center.

As long as you're not searching for the best (of anything) you're good to go. Fare is consistent and fresh, though not overly imaginative.

They have a full bar and their beers are cold. Service is generally friendly, though if they're busy, expect to wait a bit.

Being in Thornton Park, it's a great place for people watching, especially on the weekends. Their outdoor seating area is small, but their turnover is fairly regular, so it's ok to hit another bar and come back.

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Usually a happy customer but the redent service ruined our experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visited Graffiti in Downtown last Sunday with a group of friends to catch the Pats vs. Ravens game. The place was for the most part full, but by no means packed. In short, it took 20 min to get our beers, another 20 just for burgers and we only saw the server 2 times. When we asked for the bill it took all of 25 min to receive it and that was after waving down a server from another table. Based on past experiences I'd recommend if you take a chance at eating here to sit inside and near or at the bar so that you get proper service. I frequent this place a couple times a month but will not be returning in the near future as there are plenty of places to get comparable food & experience.

Future travelers: Bring a pillow and prepare to wait for your server.

$$$ - $10-12 burgers

• Visited January 2013
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great selection!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My boyfriend, his dog, and I went to Graffiti Junktion in Lk. Mary this past weekend and were very impressed by thier selection. For an "American Burger Bar" they had more than the typical burger. I was skeptical to check it out at first but perused the menu and found lots of options for non-meat eaters. I was happily surprised by the veggie burger wrap. It was really good! The zucchini fries were good as well, something different. Nice outdoor area, and waiters brought a water bowl over for our dog. TVs inside are great for watching sporting events. Definitely check this place out.

• Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Loved the Burgers”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I thought the Burgers were fantastic. Our server was great, our drinks were good, but my oh my those Burgers. I had a create your own and she had The Lone Star Burger. We both had a great time. My only complaint is I wish their wings were not breaded.

Visited November 2012