SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #53 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very nice for the price. The staff is friendly and the facilities are clean. My only complaint is having to wait over 15 minutes to see the Concierge (there was only one person ahead of me in line). I do appreciate the Quick que tickets for Sea World, as well as the free shuttle to Sea World. They also charged $2.50 for coffee that had been sitting in the lobby all day. My advice-offer the coffee complimentary-it makes you look like cheapskates! We'd definitely stay here again though!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Culturalnut

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We spent 2 days here, everyone from the front desk, to the housekeeper, and the breakfast staff were wonderful, rooms were so clean and refreshing to be in, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Orlando. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel is in a very good location next to SeaWorld. The hotel grounds are nice and the pool is above average for a hotel in this category. There is also a pool bar that sells food which is a nice added touch and is something you do not expect in a hotel that is priced very reasonable. The rooms are very large and the décor is very modern. The only drawback is that the designers used wallpaper in bathrooms which is a mistake in the Florida climate. I did find black mold in the bathroom that was not removed prior to my visit. The hotel really needs to remove the wallpaper from the bathrooms and replace with ceramic tile but in the meantime the housekeeping will need to rectify the mold issue. This really is the only blemish in this hotel that could have been rectified prior to my visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here the 11th-21st, I did have an issue with them not honoring any of my pre requests but other then that, fantastic! Close proximity to all the parks, very clean and spacious. I unfortunately ended up in the hospital the early morning on the same day as my flight, they called the ambulance for me, and upon returning to the room, called us and asked if we would like a later checkout or help moving our flight time so I could rest some before we left! To me that was amazing and going above and beyond the call of dutu! Would definitely stay here again! Thanks Springhill!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

It provides mostly everything I would want from a hotel, and I can hear people screaming in the nearby seaworld park. The hotel looks nice, room is nice, and cleaning staff is thoughtful too. The breakfast is good but can be improved. We stayed for about a week and quickly got bored by lacking of varieties in breakfast. Free internet comes handy. There's a bus to get to park for free. Overall services are great, for the price it can be beat.

Room Tip: Don't forget to dip yourself into the pool, lots of fun!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Greerss
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed for 2 weeks from 23 September and found the hotel to be fantastic.
The rooms are spacious and clean. We had 2 large beds (very comfy) and a large wardrobe with plenty of storage and an iron and ironing board.
There is one tv which can be viewed from the beds or the living area with a decent range of channels.
Our air conditioning system worked very well and you can alter the temperature in your room.
Housekeeping always did a good job. We were on the top floor and found it to be lovely and quiet. Never seemed to have to wait too long for the lift/elevator.
We used the laundry once and you can buy supplies from the little shop near reception. It took 30 minutes for the wash and the same for the dryer and cost $1 each.
Breakfast we found fine with enough choice. Staff at the hotel always were friendly and approachable and a special thanks must be said to Michelle who worked on the breakfast. She would always ask how we where and where we were going that day, a credit to Marriott.

We used the pool bar a few times for food and it was ok. It was convenient to be able to order food and have them deliver it to your room.

We chose this hotel because of the space and reviews and also the location. We had a car and found it very easy to get about from here. It was an easy 15-20 minute drive to disney. Premium outlets at vineland about 10 minutes.

There are safety deposit boxes at reception but they are first come first served ,no fee though unless you loose the key and it was $175 I think.

I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel and we plan on returning when we are back in Orlando.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been to other Springhill Suites and Marriott properties like Courtyard and Fairfield. I was not looking forward to staying at another Springhill Suites in Orlando because of my experiences at the one near Walt Disney World (old, dirty). This one not only was great but beyond my expectations. Not only was the lobby clean and fresh (like others might be but the rooms were opposite) but the rooms were shiny and spotless with new and pleasant fixtures (by the bed and in the bathroom). There was an actual newer shower so I didn't feel like I was stepping in everyone else's steps in a bathtub.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The conference room there was set up perfectly ahead of time - I would also recommend using this location for a business event.

Room Tip: I think they are all good!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business