SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,356 results
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingssea worldsplash bartgi fridayspanera breadtoilet and sinkmellow mushroomfree breakfastquick queue passessplit bathroomshower areayogurtpizza hutthe breakfast areamake your own wafflessplash zonebar grill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We visited Springhill Suites Orlando at Seaworld for 3 nights (July 15-18). I had done a ton of research on TA and this hotel seemed like a good fit for my family. Since we drove to Orlando from Texas, we arrived at the hotel around 1pm. There weren't any rooms ready yet, but the front desk clerk was exceptional. He went out of his way to make me feel welcome!! He took my cell # and said he would call as soon as a room was available. We explored I-Drive a bit & not long after 3pm, my phone was ringing. We returned to the hotel & checked in. The rooms were spacious. The rugs could have used a vacuum, but...... The only thing that confused me about the room was the bathroom set up. There was one door that led to a toilet/sink. The other door had the shower/sink/vanity. I didn't really care for this set up. It is a waste of useful space in my opinion. The beds were a bit noisy getting into them, which is confusing considering this hotel is semi new. They seemed old. They were not comfortable. The rooms were moderately quiet with the exception of our last night. Our neighbors (right next to us) decided that it was appropriate to be slamming their door every time they entered or exited the room.

Breakfast was a huge PLUS at this hotel. The selection was wonderful & was fresh. It does get very crowded, but there is plenty of seating. Another thing I loved was the Starbucks in the lobby (open daily until 1pm).

The pool is pretty neat & is shared with the adjoining property Fairfield Inn & Suites. We didn't get to use it because of rain and our time ran out, but it is a nice pool. There is seating outside as well (both shaded & in the sun). There is a small bar & grill at the pool.

The location of the hotel is awesome if you are visiting Seaworld or Aquatica. Both parks are a short walk from the hotel. The hotel offers quick que passes to guests, but they sell out early. Universal is on the other end of I-Drive & you will need a car to get there. If you are not visiting these parks, the hotel is somewhat removed from everything else. It is difficult to navigate the roads/traffic if trying to get to Disney properties. Also, there is a TGI Fridays and a CVS within the same shared lot.

Check out was a breeze. I received the same exceptional customer service that I received at check in.

I am a Hilton Honors member. I am new to Marriot Rewards. I have to say.....I stayed at both Marriott & Hilton properties during my 10 day family road trip/vacation from Texas, and the service and treatment I received from Marriott was outstanding.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. And IF I were visiting nearby attractions I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I chose to stay here because of the deal (buy two adult tickets, get 2 kids tickets free, quick queue, and 10% dining in the park). The 2 free kids tickets are worth the cost of 1 night alone. Parking and breakfast included as well. Everyone was friendly and helpful with all of my concerns. Shuttle was easy to use. The room was large with the toilet in a separate room from the shower. Some issues that might be a concern for some people. 1. It is a kids pool. There is a lot of noise and there isn't a splash free zone. I had kids with me, so it was great. 2. No tub, just a shower. However, a great shower with body sprays. 3. The tv was in a weird location. Kind of not really able to see easily from the bed or living room. I only had the tv on to look up the weather, so again a non issue for me. As to the quick queue pass issue some people have had, I got mine the night before no hassle. I did have to return to get the discount card.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights to go to sea world and aquatica with the kids. We enjoyed our stay at this location because if the deal, closeness to the parks, and transportation they provide. We loved our room, had a 2 queen bed suite and had a wonderful view of the fireworks from sea world at night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I have to say that with two small children they had everything we needed, free breakfast, kids pool, drinks and food served at the pool, Starbucks and local stores/restaurants. The weather wasn't the best the time we stayed but we enjoyed having the pool to take the kids when the rain stopped! The free shuttle was great and convenient for us, we just made sure we were at the stop when we needed to be. I can't say anything negative about this place, its located near many sites and had everything we needed. There is also a booking desk in the lobby for getting tickets, etc. We tried the pirate dinner show, it was nice but not worth as much as it costs-it was cheaper to book with this desk rather than the website for the show. Definitely stay here if you want to enjoy the parks at sea world!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

There isn't much not to like about this one. It's clean, new, comfortable, spacious, and has a great pool. The location is fantastic as there are lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. The hotel itself also has a good variety of affordable dining options. We travel to Orlando frequently and will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SaintAugTraveler
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was our 1st stay in Springhill suites at Seaworld on July 2013. Compared to a previous stay in another close by hotel in 2011, this hotel was much newer, spacious, cleaner and better located.

The room was ideal with plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 children. Room was tidied everyday and towels were replaced each time.

Breakfast was a bit busy after 8.30 and selection was very limited, however it is complimentary and ideal for a quick bite to last you to lunch time.

Location is 50/50 between universal and Disney so travelling to either is fine. The complimentary bus to Seaworld and Aquatica is handy and saves the parking charges.

Hotel staff were always pleasant and helpful and are a pleasure to meet.

TGI's across the lot was handy but average food, we felt Buffalo Wild Wings to serve a tastier meal.

My wife found the laundry rooms very handy for keeping the washing to a minimum for our return to the UK.

The pool was absolutely fantastic as it was open until 11pm when our previous hotel closed at 7. Having a drink at the pool and a swim after a day at the theme parks was an absolute blessing.

I would recommend this hotel to family's on a budget but want quality. We had no issues of note at all. All in all a very pleasant stay and will be back in the future.

PS the Glasgow barmaid was very nice and passed on some good tips on places to visit around the hotel. Nice to hear a good Scots accent!!

Room Tip: Ask for a Seaworld view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family