5,427 results
All reviews bull and bear peacock alley hilton pool adjoining hilton deluxe suite disney view disney parks la luce turn down service room service beautiful hotel lazy river luxury hotel valet parking in room dining bonnet creek pool staff
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stay here at least once every couple of years if not more to celebrate our birthdays, anniversary and/or just for a staycation. Unfortunately this has been the worst experience we’ve had. The service has gone down since the last time we visited in Aug. 2016 and the the prices have increased. I would expect if we are paying at least $550 per night for the Waldorf Corner Suite, the housekeeping would be much better than what we experienced. The shower was not fully cleaned when we arrived, the bathroom door has a stain of god knows what on it, the bar chairs have stains on them, and the extra sheets they provide for the pull out was stained and had holes in it. For the amount of money paid per night, you would expect clean sheets, clean furniture, and no stains on doorways! My husband called to complain, but no response from the Waldorf management staff at the writing of this review. But wait there’s more.....
We are celebrating a special occasion so we decided to rent the cabana. We’ve rented them in the past and everything was excellent in the past, but this time not so much. ☹️ The sofa in the cabana was filthy! For $350 a pop, again, we expect the furniture to at least be clean....the cabana staff on the other hand was great...no complaints with the service, our complaint is with the upkeep of the cabana that is rented for $350 a day. Not acceptable. We used to love staying here for mini get away but after this two night experience, this unfortunately is not someplace we consider worth the price. It’s sad that some places don’t continuously offer great service that originally drew customers from the beginning. Also it’s sad that the prices have increased but the level of service has decreased making the brand no longer worth the price charged.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Xpressyourself
Sergio S, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thank you very much for your honest review. I'm so sorry to hear that your past visit did not meet your expectations. We always strive to make memorable impressions for our guests when they stay at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. We have fallen short during your stay and for that I truly apologize. I will be giving your feedback to the appropriate management team for their review. I hope that you give us, the Waldorf Astoria Orlando another chance when you are staying in the area.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Here on a work trip. Simply amazing staff...from front desk to behind the scenes staff. All professional, happy and truly service minded. The regular simple txt messages were fun and helpful during my stay. Well done Waldorf Orlando team!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you the great review and 5 stars! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

From the moment we arrived until we left this was truly a extraordinary experience. The room was clean and made up exactly as we requested. The service from the bell men to the front desk to the pool and restaurants was exceptional. They took wonderful care of us at the restaurants due to dietary restrictions/allergies. This is truly a luxury property in every sense of the word. We will be returning again as it is convenient to many attractions as well as a quiet, peaceful hideaway. If you get a chance, do walk, but run to this property. You won't be sorry.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for this great review and 5 stars! I'm pleased to hear you have a wonderful time during your stay. We strive to the permier property in the Orlando area. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

This hotel is first class all the way. The staff is super accommodating - including Thomas, Josh, and Alyssa. Every area is beautiful and spotless - from the grounds to the rooms. Many amenities to occupy yourself. You never even have to leave the property, but if choose to - there are endless possibilities to entertain yourself. A bit pricey though, so be prepared. Definitely worth it in my opinion!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Thank you so much for the great review and 5 stars! I'm so happy to hear that you had a memorable time with us at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. I'm make sure to pass on your kind words for the team members mentioned above. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

This hotel is THE NICEST hotel I have ever stayed at. First you get there and your greeted by a Valet attendant who works very well with the bell staff and are ready to assist you. The guy that checked us in was able to get us a view of Disney which was amazing! So we make it to our room and it is appointed with everything we needed. It even has a Tub and a separate shower so you can either relax or take a quick shower. There is even a scale in the room. After your done in the luxury shower there is a luxury robe waiting for you it is so soft I almost bought one! There is a pullout sofa in the room and the bed is equipped with a night light AND a lamp on the side so you do not disturb your other significant other sleeping with you. Back to the bed it is so soft you think you would have just landed on a cloud.

We go finally come down from our amazed high and go exploring there are several different places to eat at the hotel.We found the gym which is so well equipped it could pass a mini Plant Fitness, meeting room space large enough to hold a small city and a lovely golf course. We got drinks at the Peacock Lounge and we had a wonderful server named Tim! I ended up with the Peacock Egg (you have to get it) and the Key Lime Pie both were mouthwatering!

Woke up the next morning, went down to the breakfast and it was fantastic! We had the fruit and I ordered the eggs Benedict. They had actual honey dripping out of the honey combs, Cheese crackers and all for a hardy breakfast.

We ventured to the pool area which had a ping pong table, life size jenga, life size connect four and several places to lounge. We were also informed that the conference center connected them to the Hilton Bonnet Creek and we had access to their pool as well. We went over there and there is a FULL Lazy river, a slide and popcorn... I was so relaxed. This is perfect for the guests want something more in their pool but want the luxury vacation.

We were able to do all this in one day it was amazing and hope to get to go back in the future!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sergio S, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for this amazing review and 5 stars! I'm so happy to hear we were able to exceed your expectations. You mentioned so many great things that you were able to experience during your stay. We hope that we will see you again in the near future.