Waldorf Astoria Orlando
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$391
Travelocity
4,777 results
All reviewsbull and bearpeacock alleyhilton pooladjoining hiltondeluxe suitedisney viewdisney parksroom serviceturn down servicela lucebeautiful hotellazy riverluxury hotelbonnet creekin room diningpool servicelobby bar
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We loved the Waldorf Astoria Orlando! Beautiful resort located very close to Disney parks and nearby to Universal. Everyone is extremely friendly and very sincerely interested in making sure you are enjoying the best resort experience. Family-friendly gourmet brunch in the resort's Oscar's restaurant each morning provided a happy start to each day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your review! We loved hearing how our Oscar's breakfast selections provided you with a great start to your mornings! We cannot wait until your next visit!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were very happy with our stay here at the Waldorf. The suite was beautiful and the service was beyond our expectations! Every time we needed something or asked a question, it was taken care of with a smile and the answer of "Our pleasure". The first night we headed to Downtown Disney and when we arrived back we enjoyed drinks at the bar with live piano music. Our room was turned down and welcoming. We spent the following day at the pool, and we were very well taken care of. From the pool cabana to the fruit tray with drinks for lunch, we had a very pleasant and relaxing time. Just what we needed and had come here for! A great dinner at the Bull and Bear followed by another peaceful evening. In the morning, we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and then headed home. We will be back soon! Thank you so much for your fun conversations and attention James!! Liz and Andy

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liz W

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted to hear that one of our Team Members made such an impact during your stay! We hope to host you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This property is gorgeous and has excellent services. From the front desk to the pool the service is great! The food at Bull & Bear was some of the best food we have had at a hotel. The Rooms are gorgeous, still looking new and the pillows are great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed so many of our property's amenities during your time with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was by far the best hotel I've ever visited in Florida. The rooms are spacious and clean, the amenities are all modern and very lavish. The pools were wonderful and the food at the restaurants left nothing to be desired. They offer shuttles to some of the theme parks and to local night life spots. I absolutely recommend this place over some of the larger name resort hotels in the area. Trust me, the price is worth it!

Room Tip: Anything facing the pools. You can see the Disney fireworks from those rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matt A

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations during your stay! We cannot wait until your next visit!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The location is great. I have stayed here several times. I stayed at the Waldorf shortly after it opened and the service, attention to detail, and food were all excellent then. The same cannot be said for my recent stay.

When we checked in the bathroom floor was tacky, as though someone had wiped it down with a resin that did not dry. We told the cleaning staff we were going to Downtown Disney and an early dinner (more on dinner later) and they said it would be taken care of. When I valet parked my car I told them I would be back down in 20 minutes and they said the car would be parked nearby. It wasn't and it took 15 minutes to get my car. When I asked what happened the answer was " I don't know". Upon returning to the room around 8:30 or 9:00 there had been no turndown service but the bathroom floor had been cleaned.

We ate at the Bull and Bear steakhouse. The wait staff was very attentive for about 1 minute and then disappeared, a trend that would continue throughout the weekend. I ordered the local corn chowder that was excellent. My wife had the lobster bisque which was good, not excellent. I also ordered a traditional shrimp cocktail. The strip cocktail was totally without any taste. Not fishy, rotten or anything, there was absolutely no taste. I sent it back and they apologized and agreed there was no taste. We both order filets and they were tough and chewy. Texture was more like flank than filet. The waiter was a no-show for almost the entire night except when it came time for us to leave and suddenly he tried to make up for a total lack of service.

The next day after a morning trip to animal kingdom, we spent some time by the pool which was pleasant and the pool wait staff was on top of their game. The spa was good,not great. Steam room was either too hot or not hot enough. Steam would come on for 20 minutes non-stop and then remain off for over 30 minutes. The attendant had disappeared so I couldn't get the steam room issue resolved.

That night we decided to eat light and ate by the pool and had excellent service and burgers. For desert we went to the lounge to order a desert to go to our room . 20 plus minutes later it still had not arrived and our waitress, once we found her, was quick to blame everyone but herself. Ultimately found out she had never submitted our order. The bar manager was informed but was too busy watching replays of the TPC to do anything.

When we checked out, the front desk person asked if everything was wonderful and I responded no. Much like the rest of the weekend with staff (excluding the pool restaurant), he must have assumed I said everything was fine because he said "I'm glad". I stopped him and asked if he even heard my response, but he shrugged it off.

Anyone can have a bad moment or day, but there was a distinct pattern of not caring and lack of attention.

The Waldorf needs to re-focus on their guests and customer service and tell their staff to actually listen to the guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you very much for providing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We were very troubled to hear about the service opportunities you experienced during your stay. This is definitely not the service we aim to provide. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.