Waldorf Astoria Orlando
$76
HolidayInn.com
$127
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$391
Hotels.com
4,777 results
All reviewsbull and bearpeacock alleyhilton pooladjoining hiltondeluxe suitedisney viewdisney parksroom serviceturn down servicela lucebeautiful hotellazy riverluxury hotelbonnet creekin room diningpool servicelobby bar
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with excellent facilities. Great outdoor heated pool with outdoor chess nearby. Very nice rooms with excellent bathrooms. Would have been nice to have a handheld in the shower also, but that is a minor point. The breakfast is excellent - extensive buffet with made to order eggs, pancakes, waffles and crepes; nice fruit bar; nice pastry bar and then also bread, bagel and charchuterie section.
The dodgy part is that I booked a 2 queen bed suite with this hotel way back end of August. The booking was done through Amex. When I get there they checked me in to a 2 queen ordinary room. No mention of the suite. I call down from the room and get put on hold and then told by a manager that I'd been downgraded. Said he was really sorry but didn't sound it. Told me there were no suites available for me and delivered the lovely message in a "life is tough" tone. Explained how difficult it is for them to accommodate everyone at this time of year, what with Valentines and President's day weekend. Can you believe that! I'd booked back at end of August. Clearly I should be more understanding of the plight of this hotel staff. The truth of the matter is that they had high demand for the rooms from people prepared to pay more so I got bumped. What I find dishonorable about all this is that they never once told me. Never emailed me before I came or mentioned it when I was checking in. Not a peep. Just hoped I wouldn't say anything I guess. Offered me a free breakfast and $50 voucher for the park as compensation. In the end it got sorted with my getting an additional room, complementary. Overall this experience, and how it transpired left me with a bad taste in my mouth and so I would not recommend this hotel. Excellent facilities etc but there are lots of hotels in the area with excellent facilities - what distinguishes is honorable customer service which I found in short supply when I checked in. So 3/5 because of the customer service.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank myles_na_gcopaleen
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserve during your recent stay. We strive for unparalleled service delivery at our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to ensure that each guest experiences the very best we have to offer. We believe that very best service experiences are genuine, anticipatory and personalized and we will continue to work to ensure our guests find that level of service at our hotel. Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our training processes, and we hope you will return to stay with us to experience the results of that work firsthand.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We loved this place. It was so easy to drive to the parks in the morning and then get away from the crowds and chaos at night. The in hotel bar/restaurant has great bites as well as bigger portions and their cocktails are fantastic. The pool restaurant was surprisingly good. I got the Greek salad and enjoyed it, the chips and salsa are good but they charge you extra for a tablespoon of guac. I don't mind paying extra, but when getting that little was somewhat ridiculous. Also, they aren't very good about giving you a late check-out. Other than those minor complaints, this place was fantastic and we'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are so happy to hear you had such an enjoyable time during your stay! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed here for a convention and found the property to exceed my expectations. The lobby bar was a quiet place to catch up with old friends. If I wanted a little more excitement it was just a short walk through the convention center to get to the Hilton. They did offer a complimentary golf cart service over to the Hilton which I found quite helpful when checking out of the Waldorf to extend my stay over at the Hilton. Next time I come to Disney I will definitely book my stay at the Waldorf. It is worth every penny. The only issue I had was when flushing the toilet the bathtub would gurgle, it was strange but forgiving.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are ecstatic to hear you had such a memorable time during your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Beautiful Hotel very clean spotless areas. Wonderful housekeeping, although the first night We did not receive turn down service , but the second night we did. This is not a hotel for young children, more suited for adults. The attached Hotel is more family friendly, which had a lazy
river with one hitch, you have to purchased the floaters to use on the lazy river they are not free.
Hit or miss with the staff at the reception area. Spa very overpriced.

Room Tip: Suites are perfect for Families or anyone looking for extra space.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to provide a once in a lifetime service experience without fail. Our guests' feedback is essential so that we can constantly improve. We hope to host you as our guest again soon to fully exceed your expectations.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Waldorf Astoria is just another synonym for luxury. It's expensive, but is it worth the cost? I think so. Sometimes you can find great deals depending on the city and season. Loved it here! Excellent service!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angelique D

Thank you very much for reviewing our property. We are thrilled to hear we were able to provide you a luxurious experience! We can't wait to see you again!