Hilton Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$160
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$237
$217
$177
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
Hyatt.com
$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$98
$75
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$190
$160
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$120
$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$435
$294
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $414/night.

5,009 results
All reviewsbull and bearpeacock alleyhilton pooladjoining hiltonpeacock loungedeluxe suitedisney viewdisney parksroom servicela luceturn down servicelazy riverbeautiful hotelluxury hotelin room diningbonnet creekpool staff
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed at the Waldorf in March 2012 for 5 days and I was horrified to find that I hadn't submitted a review. In any other case, I would probably say that it wasn't worth writing at this late date but our experience was so wonderful that I still have to submit this. I can remember it almost as if it were yesterday -- that's how much we enjoyed it. Having been to Orlando on multiple occasions, I wasn't all that excited when my travel agent suggested I go to Orlando to celebrate my birthday until she said the Waldorf Astoria and the Guerlain Spa. Ah-haaa!

When we arrived, the hotel was beautiful and we were greeted with enthusiasm and big smiles all around. Every day that we came and went was like we were just arriving for the first time. The staff was fabulous. When we arrived, we were a little hungry and really just wanted to have a good burger. One of the staff recommended the Waldorf Golf Club right on the property. Jen G. (Jennifer) was our server and I can't say enough about how personable and service-oriented she was. The burgers were great and Jen recommended a few places for us to see while we were in Orlando. Loved her!

Chris (and the other staff) at the front desk was great and told us about a few places we hadn't visited on our previous trips to Orlando. One of them was the Wine Place at Winter Park, so we rented a car for a day. It was a nice little treat (short drive) and the shops in Winter Park were great. I would definitely visit there again.

The Guerlain Spa was fabulous and the service was great. Me and my sister loved our spa day (and the champagne). The front desk staff were very personable and they sold Guerlain products right in the spa (shout out to Vanessa and the young lady that grew up in France whose name escapes me - sorry).

And then there is the Bull & Bear Steakhouse and all of its elegance. My steak was cooked just a little bit over for me so I mentioned it to our server. I don't have words to describe how impressed we were with Michael (Captain). His service was by far the best I've had in any restaurant to date (and I've been to more restaurants than I can count). Michael was knowledgeable and engaging and made my birthday and our stay at the Waldorf a memory that I will keep for a very long time. My steak came back perfect and the rest of the food was great.

The Waldorf is a great property. I definitely recommend it and would stay there again if I'm ever back in Orlando. Kudos to all the staff at the Waldorf. Outstanding!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank raison_d_etre
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We greatly appreciate you still taking the time write a review of of our property and we are ecstatic you had such a memorable time! Please come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is a true 5 stars hotel. Close to Disney theme parks , downtown Disney , Outlet premiun stores . Excellent service , kind and servicial crew. 17 dollars for vallet parking and a Hotel fee but it completely worth it . great view from every room on Waldorf Astoria. Really recomendable.

1  Thank Martin C

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were late in planning an Orlando getaway for our family and our choices of WDW and Universal hotels were booked so we turned to the Waldorf Astoria which was a blessing in disguise. Our four nights at the Waldorf were peaceful and serene...perfect after spending the day with the holiday crowds at the amusement parks.

Although the Waldorf is not a Disney property, it is conveniently located and they do have shuttle service to the WDW transportation center, various parks and Downtown Disney. We found the concierge to be very helpful in booking dinner reservations.

I had read a review regarding poor maid service prior to booking. Although the maids service the room only once a day (no turn down service which some may expect), our experience was that they were very thorough. We are Diamond level in the Hilton Honors program and the only possible complaint is that there wasn't an automatic room upgrade available at our time of check in and that the hotel does not have a concierge floor, something we have been spoiled by in other HH properties.

2  Thank UniversityParkMom
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

First class and elegant; a great getaway from the crowds and mayhem of the parks. 5 minutes from Magic Kingdom, Epcot and the Outlet Stores. Nice, clean gym and great service. Valet parking only at 24$ a day is a bit annoying, as is the $16/day internet charge. But otherwise, no complaints!

1  Thank ChrisAinLA
WA_Orlando, Guest Relations Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing our property. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed at the waldorf for just one night but had a truly amazing time. The staff was friendly, the room was spotless with the granite counter tops polished and every thing very clean. The next day we played at their club and again it was a great experience. I most definitely will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy our Golf facilities during your stay! Please come back and see us again soon!