“PERFECT!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brunswick, Maine
“PERFECT!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We were a group of professionals in Orlando for a conference that was being held at a near by hotel. We wanted the luxury of a common space but seperate bedrooms and a place to prepare some of our meals. This wonderful vacation rental/Condo had it all and more. We had a large comfortable common area/living room with beautiful furniture and a large screen TV. We had an outdoor balcony that was great for sipping morning coffee or evening cocktails. The kitchen was great and fully stocked with anything you would need for preparing meals. There was a TV in every room, extra linens and plenty of towels. There was a washer and dryer which came in very handy mid week. The clubhouse on the property was great, unfortunately the main pool was closed for repairs during our stay but there was another pool available for our use which was equally as lovely. The property is gated and very secure and had a Walgreens and grocery store within walking distance. The condo had great high speed WIFI. Above all this property was VERY clean and well kept. I have absolutely no complaints about this property and would highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting the Orlando area. It will be my first option on my next visit to Orlando.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York

Reviewed July 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Ms.
Reviewed May 17, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
denver
Reviewed March 31, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Long Island New York
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing