“Very nice hotel”

Hilton Orlando
Ranked #54 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 9, 2010

A Good value for a very nice hotel. Close to the attractions. I loved the grounds and the staff was extreamly helpful. I would definatly go back next time im visiting orlando. I also love visiting the outlets while im staying at Hilton Orlando.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 8, 2010

Great location, beautiful hotel. . Close to airport - short 10 minute drive. Only down side was price of snacks in snack shop. $3 for bottle of pop - across the street at Wlagreens, same bottle was .99 cents. Buy your snacks at Walgreens! The hotel is immaculate and every employee i came in contact went above and beyond to help. The grounds are beautiful - two pools, lazy river, outdoor fire pits, really, really nice. Located right next to convention center.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Stayed for 2 nights 10/1-10/3 with my husband and 2 young children ages 8 and 4. This hotel was awesome. From the time of check in to check out the staff were courteous and catered to our every need. The location was perfect. We went to Old Town, Downtown Disney, and the outlet malls. Barely a 10 min drive to each of them. Plenty of restaurants around. The staff in the executive lounge was great also. The blonde (don't remember her name) gave us perfect directions for our points of interest and even was kind to give us priority seating for the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and not over crowded. The lazy river was more than I expected. Pictures do not do this place justice. We stayed on the 19th floor and had a great view. Only complaint was room was a little small for executive level, but worth the value we paid. Thanks Hilton! We will definetly becoming back soon.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I arrived at 6:30a and was promptly given a room with no hassles. Even during the morning rush, my room was quiet and no hallway noise woke me up.

I forgot my iphone charger at home. When I told the front desk, the manager and bellman let me borrow their personal chargers. In the end, I left my phone with them to charge, and when I checked out, the check-out person double-checked that I had my phone back in my possession.

I spent the evening after my meeting at the pool. There is a quiet pool and a large family pool. I really liked being able to read my book and chat on the phone quietly without the loud music and children of the family pool. But late in the evening, the best part is how quiet the family pool becomes. I used the massive water slide several times. It is such fun, even for adults!!!

Service at the poolside restaurant was quick and personable. They even gave me a pizza box to go for my leftovers. The guest rooms have a hidden refrigerators so you can eat later and store stuff.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2010

We were here for a week on business, and Danny and his valet staff were absolutely amazing. They were hard working, eager to please, and just a wonderfully nice group of people.

We were very pleased with the hotel altogether. It was a great place to stay. The pool was amazing too. I just wish we would have had time to take a dip. Oh well, there's always next time.

I highly recommend the Hilton Orlando.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2010

The service at the concierge desk at the Hilton in Orlando was impeccable. Andrea Putzeys went above and beyond our expectations to help us plan various activities to do during our stay at the hotel. Upon approaching the desk, Andrea greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile, asked us a few questions about what we’d like to do, and within minutes had researched over 15 activities for us, all of which sparked our interest. Before we knew it, Andrea has us scheduled for an action-packed weekend with tickets for each activity in our hands. We were amazed at how smooth and easy the process was, and were extraordinarily impressed by the enthusiasm Andrea showed throughout the planning. Her excitement made us all the more eager for what was in store. Andrea followed up the deal by sending us champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and a personalized thank you card to our hotel room later that day, which made us feel beyond special. We ultimately had the most AMAZING adventure in Orlando, which included jet skiing, Wonderworks, City Walk, Universal Studios/Magic Kingdom, The Blue Man Show, and even a helicopter ride! None of this we would have know about if it wasn’t for Andrea’s hard work and hospitality. We would recommend the Hilton Hotel and their concierge service to any and everybody, and we hope that they too get the chance to work with someone as wonderful as Andrea.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Chris and Maria in the Executive Lounge were absolutely amazing. After a long day, I went up to have a glass of wine and snack before a conference reception. Didn't realize I had just missed the snacks. Chris went back to the kitchen and fixed a great little plate of cheeses and fruit for myself and a colleague. Now THAT'S what I call superb customer service.

Bravo Hilton, for finding these gems.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business