6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$221
Hilton.com$221
travelup.com$249
6,561 results
All reviews lazy river convention center david's club executive lounge pool area basketball court adult pool fire pit quiet pool self parking international drive resort fee sea world great pool per day universal studios disney world
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Was put through the mill while trying to get proper customer service. Put on hold and shuffled from rep to rep. When I finally got the local manager I was treated very rudely and told various lies. 1. They said I should have taken care of the issues before the bill was closed out. I DID! 2. I was told they cannot go back and make price adjustments. HILTON CORPORATE CONFIRMED THAT AS A LIE! 3. Was told I would get an email in one week with a conclusion. I NEVER RECEIVED ONE! The list can go on and on. I spent way to many hours trying to sort out this problem with no luck. I will no longer be staying at Hilton properties and will be cancelling my rewards account. Done!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank HAPDigital
HiltonOrlandoCC, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Dear HAPDigital,
Thank you for your recent comments on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please give us a call at 407-313-4300 so we may assisting in resolving your concerns. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Stayed here one night for a conference. Large hotel but had decent amenities on sight. Huge pool and lazy river. Nice room that was clean. Location was really good near I Drive which has everything you could possibly want. Traffic in the area was ridiculous though. I mean straight up insane.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank AF6096

Dear AF5612,
Thank you for your recent 4 star Tripadvisor review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at our property. It is great that you were able to take advantage of all that International Drive has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on the final night of our holiday, having spent the majority of our time at the HGV Parc Soleil. It was intended to be the highlight of our holiday but this hotel fell disappointingly short in almost every way. Tip - do not splurge on exec room - No discernible benefits that warrant the extra charge.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank MG874

Dear MG874,
Thank you for your recent comments on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear you did not feel value for price paid. I have shared this feedback with our leadership team. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on a future visit.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

I enjoyed all of the amenities that I had a chance to make use of, the only thing that I was unable to enjoy was the "Steak restaurant" I had heard so much about. The location was the main reason for my stay along with the lazy river, I guess food will be next time if there is one.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Tom M
HiltonOrlandoCC, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear tpmongm,
Thank you for your recent 4 star review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope next time you are able to take advantage of Spencer's when you are here. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Pool area is awesome for kids. The lazy rice and water slide were a hit. Hotel advertised a list of poolside activities for the summer, non of which were there when we were checked in - most cancelled. Drinks and food outrageously overpriced. I suggest you sneak in your own beverages. Room was basic and a little dirty. Bring your own pillows. Great location, but a drive to the parks and Disney Springs.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank doolerin
HiltonOrlandoCC, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear doolerin,
Thank you for your recent comments on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear that the poolside activities were cancelled due to weather. We hope you will give our property another chance to exceed your expectations. Thank you