5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$221
eDreams$221
travelup.com$249
6,561 results
All reviews lazy river convention center david's club executive lounge pool area basketball court adult pool fire pit quiet pool self parking international drive resort fee sea world great pool per day universal studios disney world
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I would like to thank Bobby the evening Front Desk Manager for assisting me in planning a wonderful three day mini vacation. I am local and only 45 minutes from this wonderful property. My guest was from France and he said that the breakfast buffet was the best he had had internationally. Maria Ricklick, Manager at the bistro should be promoted for how well she treats customers and manages all the people that dine in the bistro. I would also like to mention Nina P. Our bedroom housekeeper who kept our room immaculate. This property is worth every penny you spend because the experience is one of a kind and the service from Bobby, Maria and Nina made all the difference! Bobby assisted me in selecting a cabana for all three days and that experience is well worth the cost. The lazy river is just perfectly lazy enough to put anyone in the best of moods. I think all of them and I thank Hilton for hiring extremely well. One final shout out to valet. They took extra care of my vehicle. I will be going back next month for a weekend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 561jocelync
HiltonOrlandoCC, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear 561jocelync,
Thank you so much for your great review letting us know about your wonderful experience at Hilton Orlando. We are so pleased to hear that Marie, Bobby and Nina made such a lasting impression on you. We have shared this awesome feedback with our leadership team. We look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Had a great experience here. Great shops, great grounds, great layout. Room was clean and large with nice bathroom. Lacking in the “extras” like a makeup mirror and shower gel, or robes in the closet, but otherwise like a luxury hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Sunshine08907948720
HiltonOrlandoCC, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Sunshine08907948720,
Thank you for your recent 4 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We do have shower gel, makeup mirrors and robes in our room so we are sorry you were missing those amenities. I have shared this feedback with our housekeeping team. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a total of five days for a conference. It was an overall great experience!

Room: Our room was on the ninth floor and was clean upon arrival. Beds were comfortable and room had ample light. There was a large safe that could hold laptops, and the refrigerator worked well (so well that some of our food were frozen by the end of the trip!). Bathroom was adequate and the water pressure was excellent.

Food: To be quite honest, most of the meals that I enjoyed on this trip came from the market inside the hotel. I would highly recommend one of the sandwiches as well as the gelato (such large portions for a great price!). In addition, the service was amazing at the market. When someone took my drink, the workers were prompt in making me a new one immediately.

Pool: The pool and lazy river are family friendly. Many hours of fun could be spent here! In addition, there is a so-called “quiet pool”. And indeed it is quiet - I never noticed the pool until I saw a sign for it when I walked past.

Location: Close to the Orange County Convention Center, which I walked to a couple of times a day for the past week. Also a less than 20 minute drive to both Universal and Disney.

Overall lovely experience and would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 305hayleyj

Dear 305hayleyj,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our many recreational amenities on property. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

This hotel is what you would expect from a Hilton. It's what makes chain hotels great - that you know what to expect. There's a market/coffee shop, bar/lounge, steakhouse and poolside restaurant available. The staff is professional, friendly and do their best to be accommodating. The rooms are good sized, well stocked and comfortable.

We had a view of the pool, which was nice. The lobby is large, with lots of seating for meeting up. The market/coffee shop is close to the elevator. The bar has a good sized full menu. The only downside here is that this hotel is not really within walking distance to attractions (if that's what you came for), but there is a very convenient walkway to the Orange County convention center. That was great for me!

Room tip: Pool view was nice
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lizdwhiz

Dear lizdwhiz,
Thank you for your recent 4 star Tripadvisor review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Awesome hotel. Great food. Pool area was a blast for the family. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms and pool area were extremely clean and well maintained. Kids loved the pool area and eating there as well.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonOrlandoCC, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Brian M,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is great you were able to take advantage of our pool area. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.