5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$221
Hilton.com$221
travelup.com$241
6,560 results
All reviews lazy river convention center david's club executive lounge pool area basketball court adult pool fire pit quiet pool self parking international drive resort fee sea world great pool per day universal studios disney world
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Pros: Beautifully maintained grounds, pool and lazy river were awesome. The bed was comfortable. The high end toiletries were very nice. We were allowed to check into our room early which was nice since we had been awake since about 3am.

Cons: Loud! On Saturday afternoon, there was SO much noise. I guess it was coming from the pool area. No laundry facility for guests which was a bummer because I wanted to arrive home with mostly clean clothes. The housekeeping. Look, I'm glad they wanted to keep our room neat and tidy but they begin knocking incessantly starting around 8am. We didn't have a do not disturb sign at all. When I booked, my credit card was charges a specific amount, only to look at your bank statement and realize you've been charged an additional $92. When I asked about it, I was told that this was for "incidentals". Um, no. And I had the charge reversed. Parking cost $18+tax per day. It was almost $77 for hour days. Before we checked out, I looked at my bank statement and saw another charge for $76 almost $77 so assumed it was for the parking until I go downstairs and was asked to pay it again. I'll just save my money and stay some where

Date of stay: September 2016
John L, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Dear awagner2,
Thank you for your recent feedback on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your room. I am sorry that the property was loud during your visit. I have shared your feedback with our leadership team. We share all associated costs with a room rate during time of booking, however we will work to improve our communication regarding costs with our guests. We hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

This is always a great place for business travelers, even if the meeting isn't in this hotel. Easy access to about anywhere in metro region. Rooms and beds very comfortable. A functional desk and excellent web access. Comfortable executive lounge with above usual Hilton food. Pool area is simply outstanding for adults or children. Great workout area and spa also

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank James A

Dear James A,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and your were able to take advantage of the Executive Lounge for your business purposes. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for two separate nights but within a week of each other. And I can say for certain that the rooms vary greatly. The first time I stayed on the 15th floor with a very nice sized king room and digital key entry. The second time I was in a very small room on the 5th floor, standard entry. I paid the same for both rooms, so be sure to ask if it matters to you. I had to wait in line for a bit during non-peak times at the check-in desk so their service could be better. Refrigerator in the room did not work so I called and they brought a replacement right away. The room was very chilly so I moved the thermostat up to 72 degrees from 68 degrees while in auto mode. But by morning it was still only 69 degrees in the room. The beds and pillows were comfortable. They do have a high resort fee so just beware. The attached photos are of the smaller room.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank BLM-AK

Dear BLM-AK,
Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review. We appreciate your feedback. If you would, kindly reach out to me at 507-313-8463 or via my assistant at alli.hall@Hilton.com. We would like to learn more about the specific room you were in so we can address the issues you mentioned. We hope to hear from you.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I came here for a conference at the very close convention center. While there is a shuttle, they have a covered walkway for those of us who rather get exercise.

The room was large and comfortable and the staff were very helpful. I don't hesitate to recommend it

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Paul B

Dear Paul Blum,
Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our property location was convenient for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

I stayed at this hotel because I was attending a convention at this hotel, so convenience was the key. However, I feel this hotel is a bit overpriced. Rooms are small, not many complimentary amenities. Restaurants on site were nice, food was good. Staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank chicagorocks79

Dear Hillary S,
Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review. I am sorry to hear you were not pleased with your stay. We strive to remain competitive in our pricing with other area hotels. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again. Thank you!