“Big hotel does small things right”
Review of Hilton Orlando

Hilton Orlando
Ranked #54 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We arrived at 10:30pm. We were warmly welcomed by valet staff. This hotel had no shortage of staff making everything work perfectly. The check in was a breeze. The executive level was great! Nice breakfast. The only thing I found troubling was the "market" It serves Starbucks. The problem is that I was buying water not Starbucks I waited 3X for coffees to be made. But everything else was perfect. This hotel has it all......

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Josephmorganshanks
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Josephmorgansha . . .,
We love to receive accolades such as yours! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel. We hope that you will come back to see us the next time your travel brings you to the Orlando area. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Write a ReviewReviews (5,483)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I've stayed at the Hilton in Orlando several times over the past several years and have loved it! I would highly recommend! Very convenient location, extremely clean, lovely amenities. The staff is incredibly helpful and couteous!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Aimee J

Dear Aimee J.,
Thank you for taking the time to write such great comments about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Checked in for a week long conference and brought my wife and 1 y/o son. While I was at work all week, the staff went above and beyond to make my family comfortable and feel welcome. Resort style pool with lazy river was amazing. Water was warm and wait staff at the pool were excellent. No hassle about a late check out the day we left to move to another hotel nearby. My wife enjoyed a spa day for her birthday and the spa staff went above and beyond to make her birthday special (wine and cheese plate with Happy Birthday written in chocolate. Highly recommend.

1  Thank sdtarn
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear sdtarn,
Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We love to receive accolades such as yours! We were especially pleased to hear that your wife enjoyed the Spa on her birthday. We hope you will come back to visit us the next time your travels bring you to the Orlando area. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Reviewed April 8, 2014

First time I've stayed at this particular hotel while attending a convention, I will stay again. Easy access, could walk inside or outside. Would have enjoyed a more complete restaurant menu, didn't use the pool but looked very nice. Walked to IHop for breakfast each morning, nice to get out and walk a little. Could walk to Walgreens, 7-11 etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sharon M,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando and for your review of our property. We hope to see you return the next time your travels bring you to Orlando. Enjoy your day.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We spent our honeymoon in 2013 in Orlando and stayed here and I can't speak highly enough of this beautiful hotel. The hotel looks like a resort getaway with it's beautiful beach-style pool and lazy rivers laced with palm trees. There are fire pits and cabanas and plenty of things to check out outside. There's also a really nice gym inside.
Unfortunately on our honeymoon we got rained out a lot when we were trying to visit the parks but we kept coming back to our hotel room and it felt like home. It was so comfortable and wonderful and we just had a standard room! We got room service for breakfast one morning and let me just say...it was really expensive...but it was very good! My husband had rum raisin french toast with cinnamon whipped cream and it was sooo good!
The lobby was beautiful and the staff was really friendly and helpful. I also though the parking garage was very convenient. We did not do valet as it was very expensive but the parking garage leads you right to the back of the lobby near the elevators towards your room so it's very quick and easy.
We honestly thought the cost of this hotel wasn't bad considering the area and how amazing it was, but be aware that there is around a $20 "resort fee" and parking costed between $14-21 depending on whether or not you wanted valet. And that is PER DAY. Kind of astonishing. But overall, it was well worth it and we are returning again in June for our first anniversary. I couldn't bear the thought of going to another hotel after our amazing experience here!! :)

Side note: We were here on the 4th of July and seeing all the different parks' fireworks from our room was breathtaking!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear xLOrangx,
Congratulations on your Wedding. Thank you for staying here for your Honeymoon and for your wonderful review of our property. We are so glad you were able to experience our Hilton hospitality and we look forward to seeing you the next time you find yourself in the Orlando area. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This hotel was the site of our bi-annual conference just last week. We were fairly well spread out across the entire 205,000 sft of the convention center with over 3000 attendees.

With a long back ground in event planning and execution, I feel confident when I say that the Team at the Hilton Orlando lead by General Manager, Doug Gehret easily surpassed all expectations.

This was a 3 day event that included a vendor show on the first day with an 80’s themed celebration that night and ending on the last night with our group spending the evening at the Universal Studios. An entire section of the theme park had been closed off just for our group.

Beautifully presented food displays for breakfast, lunch and dinner were found each day of the convention with an obvious consideration to those of us attempting to watch our waist lines, well done Chef!!!

As I encountered each staff member everyday whether at the event itself or elsewhere in the hotel property I was greeted each and every time with either a nod of acknowledgement or hello. There was more than one occasion where I was greeted by name simply because the staff member had made the effort to read my name tag hanging from a lanyard…..this is what Hilton Hotels are known for. That personalized, high touch service that you will not find anywhere else, Conrad is smiling….exceptional work by all.

I want to say a special thank you to Kelly in the StarBucks café, Vincent on the Bell Staff and David with the Concierge team. All three were amazing in their interaction with me while I was there and this review would not be complete with highlighting their Extraordinary Talent!

I did not stay at the hotel, but my associates that did had nothing but high praises for the room lay out and comfort.

Thank you Team Hilton Orlando for making my week with you a time in my life I will always remember with warm memories.

1  Thank Dean K

Dear Dean K.,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando! We are so glad you were able to experience and enjoy our authentic Hilton hospitality! I have shared your comments with all departments to let them know they played an important role in making your stay memorable ane enjoyable. We hope to see you return real soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Impressed with all of the employees from the minute we pulled to the minute we left. The housekeeping team in particular were very friendly.

Room was a good size, nicely decorated and well appointed. Also kept really clean. We had great views over to Sea World and in the distance could make out Downtown Disney.

There was a good selection of cocktails (which actually tasted like they had alcohol in them) and snacks at the poolside bar. The pool was nicely laid out with plenty of recliners and reclining chairs (will be looking out to see if I can find these when I get home as they were really comfy).

The marketplace had the usual Starbucks offerings and other basic items.

The lounge bar had a good range of cocktails and a limited but good range of light bites, loved the snow crab sushi roll.

We also visited Spencer's - what a great meal and wonderful service from Che - he really looked after us.

The only downside for me was the lack of a guest laundry, I've kind of come to expect it when I am in the US.

Room Tip: We were on level 10 facing out to Seaworld which gave us some good views.