Hilton Orlando
$193
$153
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
$209
$202
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$555
$437
Orbitz.com
5,586 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband was staying here for a conference and I tagged along for a few days. Extremely comfortable hotel with loads of amenities. Room (two queen beds) was extremely spacious with nice touches like a Hermann Miller chair at the desk, comfy armchair with side table and reading lamp, and alarm clock with a display dimmer. Bed linens very soft and mattress super comfortable. Extremely quiet rooms. I didn't use, but could see, the extensive pool complex below with two huge pools, lazy river, and cabanas. There was also a pitch and putt 'golf course' that looked like fun. I'd like to go back and stay when I have more time to play!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ColoTravGirl
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Hilton Orlando is a great hotel with its grand reception hall to greet you and friendly bell boys and reception staff, I immediately knew this will be a great stay and experience.
The room was great even though it was a standard room it felt like a Deluxe Double with ample space and all the facilities you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
The food at the hotel was great with a good selection to temp all tastes

I would definitely recommend this hotel for its great service, location and best of all its friendly and very helpful staff

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband & I stayed in this Hotel for one night. Everything was very nice apart from the Executive lounge. My husband is a Diamond member and I thought that having this status was an advantage, not so in this Hotel. In the evening we stayed about 5 minutes. The lounge was full of children running around eating chicken nuggets. We were under the impression that each Diamond member was allowed to bring one guest into the lounge, so how come these families of 3 to 4 children were all allowed in. Breakfast was even worse !!! More children than adults and the mess they all made was unbelievable. Not our idea of an Executive Buisness Lounge. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kab240
Reviewed March 4, 2014

VERY disappointed with my visit to this hotel. It wasn't the first time we stayed with this particular Hilton, but I can assure you, it's the last. Realizing, of course, that's there's going to be a "off" day every now and again, but we stayed in this hotel for three days and I tried to give it a fighting chance.

Our arrival was heralded with an on-going fued between taxis and guests trying to check into the hotel. The bell staff was friendly, but their direction was totally unorganized. Our luggage stayed on the cart for well over 45 minutes until I finally called and asked where it was. Among the things on the cart was my computer bag. My husband went over and took it off the cart and not one person spoke up or asked for any kind of identification.

Although the reservations were made weeks in advance, we were placed in a handicapped room, which doesn't bother me other than the fact that I felt like we might be misplacing someone who needs the concessions. The beds are still the ultra hard mattresses that will really do a number on your back. Not the wonderful beds at the sister hotel - Hampton Inns.

We decided to go for a drink down in lounge area and waited 30 minutes. Although folks around us were waited on, our table never received that courtesy. We actually decided to eat at the in-hotel restaurant, Spencer's. OVERpriced (over $250 with a glass of wine. There was only TWO of us!) and it sat on the counter while our waiter chatted with other tables. Needless to say, it was cold when it made it to the table.

I understand there was a convention in town, but this hotel is adjacent to the Convention Center and should be well versed in its planning for crowded nights. Very disappointed. I am a Hilton fan and I hate this happened. Won't be a next time, though.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank SueBeeHoney99
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear SueBeeHoney99,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're really glad we had the chance to serve you during your business travels and regret that you did not receive your requested room type. We do our very best to honor all guests room requests but sometimes we cannot due to extenuating circumstances. Our dedicated team also goes through a lengthy process to help ensure we're meeting all guests needs and your comments let us know that we need to reevaluate some of our policies. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope you'll give us a chance to show you our improvements. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed at the Orlando Hilton for one week in April, 2013. I was there for the 2013 Napnap conference. The hotel itself was wonderful but what we wanted to call attention to was the gluten free experience in all of the restaurants. The breakfast and lunch spot was hyper aware and in fact arranged for me to pick up a gf breakfast to take into an early morning conference. The bistro had options, and their five star restaurant had extensive gf selections including deserts. When we are in Orlando again for whatever reason, the Orlando Hilton will be our first choice.

Room Tip: Our experience in our room was impeccable
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business