“Love Love this Hilton”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Love Love this Hilton”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Amazing Rooms, Amazing Pool and Amazing Staff. The vibe at this hotel is wonderful, hip, cool and made my family feel very special. I would stay here again and again. I live in Orlando and like to stay at local resorts with the family for mini 3 day weekend getaways and this was our first time at the Orlando Hilton but will not be our last:-)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank scottmajor
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear ScottMajor,
We love to receive accolades such as yours! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel. We hope you will come back to see us real soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (930)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel was not my first choice personally but came upon it during my trip planning and decided to give it a try. I read through all of the reviews positive and negative. I was hesitant but was willing. I must say I was totally wrong to be skeptical. Hotel was excellent, service was great. I had the feeling that every staff member was determined to make my stay enjoyable. Down to offering suggestions for best deals and restaurants. Hotel was very clean and modern.
It was busy during the day and early evening with business events and family vacations but not an annoyance because the traffic was handled efficiently. For me it only added to the testimonial for the great stay during my vacation. I did not rate what I did not use.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Kia S,
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. We hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels! Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Coatesville, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Every member of the staff I saw was so pleasant and helpful and really seemed to enjoy their role at this Hilton. The furnishings were well appointed and internet was fast. The hotel was very clean and efficient in serving guests. I was here on business and the event staff really was extremely efficient and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Deb B,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We were very pleased to read that your enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will come back to visit us real soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Afton, Minnesota
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff at this hotel exceeded all of our expectations! We had a business event here and everything was perfect despite the fact that there was a very large event occuring at the same time. Everything was perfect!

1 Thank AmyB4463
Dear Member,
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. We hope to see you return again soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Milwaukee
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and was very surprised at the level of how this is more of a “Resort” than a hotel. And by that, I mean I was pleasantly surprised.
The hotel is beautiful. I had gone there on business which was conducted at the Orlando Conference Center that is connected by walkway to this hotel. My business was very relaxed so I got to enjoy much more of this hotel than I had planned.
The hotel has a spa, which is complete with many workout pieces of equipment that overlooks the pool area. There was supposed to be a fee for using the spa/gym but every day it was waived. Also if you are into keeping a work out in to your travel plans, there is a outside track that loops around itself. It is not that large, but well maintained. Outside the hotel looked a wee bit sketchy so I stayed in the complex.
My room was a one bed king standard room that overlooked the pool area. The room was clean and modern. My cleaning lady always turned my bed down as well.
The pool area is nothing to be underestimated! It is a large pool with zero entry and a small lazy RIVER IN THE KIDS AREA. There is an adult pool and two hot tubs from what I saw. I used both the normal pool and hot tub, and the adult pool and hot tub. Both of which were clean and clear. In the pool area there is a full bar with a wait staff that you can also order small plates of food. It has two tv’s for sports and weather, and friendly staff. When I was not at my conference, I was here as back home we had snow on the ground!
Restaurants and eatery’s in the hotel were ok. The coffee shop is a bit overpriced, but the restraint is very overpriced. I did not like my food and to the credit of the waiter who recommended it to me, he took it off of my bill. There are restraints nearby that seemed to be a bit better.
The staff at the hotel was excellent and always helpful. Parking on site was expensive so prepare to pay daily for it.
Overall I will be going back this year to the same conference and staying at this hotel. It is well worth the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a upper level pool view. At night it is beautiful to look at.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear HockeyFan 1497,
Thank you for taking the time to write such extensive comments about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and sharing your thoughts with the other readers on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again real soon! Best Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am a bit late in writing this as my stay was May 23 - 26. My trip was both business and personal as I attended a 2 day conference and extended my stay.

I would return to this Hilton for the location, the cleanliness, the value for the money and definitely the entertainment! In the hotel lobby bar we enjoyed the pianist who could play anything from classical to jazz. He created the mood for our stay which made it both relaxing and lively. Very classy--fantastic enough for any live stage.

Check in was smooth and the gentleman who checked me in was extremely professional and accommodating. Also, the security staff were extremely pleasant. Overall my stay was great.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the pool and it was not loud even though there were outdoor receptions and a ba...
Green Features: This hotel was new and appeared to be built by today's environment simplicity and efficient standards--ecofriendly and beautiful without being excessive in creating a beautiful environment.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear powellhunter,
Thank you for taking the time to write such great comments about your recent stay with us. We were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando
Nanuet, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is simply amazing! Everything for our meetings was perfect--staff, food, cleanliness, etc. This convention center operates like a well oiled machine. I would highly recommend it to someone scheduling a meeting, business or personal travel.

Dear Lori M,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We were very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will come back to visit us real soon. Regards, the Hilton Orlando