“Nice, quiet dinner in a hectic environment”

Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Siro Urban Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 4,057 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Siro is an urban Italian kitchen offering a modern take on traditional Italian cuisine. You’ll fall in love with the industrial ambience of Siro which will transport you to a place where the company is good and the food is fresh.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The Siro restaurant in the Marriott World Center is probably the best choice for a nice dinner in the area. Nice wine selection and the food was good, not great. (Why can't obviously talented chefs offer some vegetarian/vegan options that are a not so ho-hum???) Our servers name was Saeed and he really made the evening for us. Very nice with good suggestions for both food and wine options. Would I go there if I was staying in another hotel? Probably not. However within the hotel this is really the only place we found to get decent service. Granted, June in Orlando has to wear on servers.

Lindsey S, Manager at Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review!! we are excited that you enjoyed your dinner and sevice!! I am excited to take this back to the team! We look forward to your return to Siro and the Orlando World Center Marriott!!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My Siro experience was amazing! I visited Siro with a group of 7 colleagues recently and was very impressed.

We were greeted with a warm welcome by Morgan, then escorted into the very inviting dining room area. We received excellent service by our two awesome servers, Alisha and Nicole. Impressively, Morgan continued to check on us throughout our evening as well. Then, towards the end of our dinner, the manager, Etty made a point to check on us as well. Talk about excellent customer service!

We ordered an embarrassing amount of food, from all three of "the boards" to start our "experience", to several appetizers (my favorite was the watermelon w/ delicious cheese crumbles), to lots of wonderful main dishes, then believe it or not....8 different delicious desserts! Each item we ordered was freshly cooked and had a beautiful presentation....especially the French press coffee...a must, if you visit Siro.

Very impressive! Excellent experience!

Thank you for such a great review! We are so glad you enjoyed our menu and service!! Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Siro and the Orlando World Center Marriott!

Thanks again!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was beyond good for an option inside a resort. The pizza was great....the burgers are also good. Good atmosphere, good service. Very nice bar selections.

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that you enjoyed the food and beverage selections as well as service! Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your next visit to Siro and the Orlando World Center Marriott!

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

When I saw the words, "Urban Italian Cuisine," I laughed because it feels like every cuisine has an "urban" spin somewhere. But this experience has been shocking and incredible.

Ally, our server, was amazing. She is very eloquent and passionate about what she does and that shines through. She made incredible recommendations for specific items on the menu, and not a single one disappointed. It's refreshing to sit at a table and have a server who actually cares about what you like to eat.

One thing worth a big mention, are the bartenders in this magical restaurant. They have the option to let the bartender surprise you. DO THIS! I ordered two different drinks, with Gin as my alcohol and both are equally some of the best cocktails I have ever had. Ariel and Josh did a phenomenal job.

The majority of the ingredients here are freshly grown and local. In fact, they have their own garden for herbs specifically for cocktails.

The food. Oh my god, the food. It was delicious. I highly recommend the Florida Watermelon, the artichoke...hell, I recommend it all and I didn't even have it all. The French press coffee at the end, had an amazing presentation followed closely by an amazing flavor.

If I can recommend any one thing, come to Siro's. As a local, I need people to understand how bizarre it is that I love a restaurant in a resort in Orlando. And ask for Ally, she is wonderful, informative, sweet, fun, and attentive. And if Josh or Ariel are at the bar, do yourself a favor and have them surprise you with a drink. You'll be so pleased. I realize of course that I have recommend more than just one thing, but that's how incredible Siro's is. I will be coming back and bringing friends.

4  Thank Dan B

Thank you for an AMAZING review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed the food, Ally's service and Josh and Ariel on our bar team!! We are so excited that got as excited as we do about our product!! We hope to see you in the future!!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had breakfast twice and dinner once over Memorial day weekend. The breakfast especially was outstanding, but the highlight was our server, Derek M. He went out of his way to make our dining experience a good one.

Lindsey S, Manager at Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your dinner and Derreck's service! We look forward to seeing you on your trip to the Orlando World Center Marriott and Siro Urban Italian Kitchen!

Siro Restaurant Manager

Been to Siro Urban Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!