“Superlative dining experience”

Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Siro Urban Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #240 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Siro is an urban Italian kitchen offering a modern take on traditional Italian cuisine. You’ll fall in love with the industrial ambience of Siro which will transport you to a place where the company is good and the food is fresh.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went with a couple of my business friends during my recent stay in Orlando. If fact, one of my friends hosted our dinner at Siro. We ordered Foccacia bread ($4),house-baked bread with olive oil and Sicilian sea salt, which was good to start with. Followed later North Atlantic mussels steamed with Pinot Gligio sauce and grilled country toast ($12), Artichokes shaved and marinated in lemon juice, dusted with flour and fried ($8), Ripe tomatoes ($8) (local hydroponically grown heirloom tomatoes) with ricotta salata, mint, basil and chives. One of my friends ordered Veal Saltimbocca ($24) (thinly pounded veal lined with Prosciutto and Sage served with Rapini) and the other friend sampled NY Strip ($29) (Manhattan cut served over roasted potatoes, onions and mushrooms). I ordered for myself Half Rack of Lamb ($32) (roasted with tomato squash, salad and mushroom demi) which tasted superbly good!! We had a great accompaniment - Ruffino 'Ducale Oro' Chianti Classico Riserva ($86), a dry,full-bodied wine with heavy tannin, nice balance of fruit with a moderate high acidity.

Overall, good ambiance, great food and excellent service although it seemed a bit pricey. However, it is worth considering the quality time spent in the company of my dearest friends!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I'm not into Italian food but went with a group of friends and was blown away how good everything is! They put cheese and meat boards on the table in addition to the food you order. I had the rock shrimp with banana peppers which was unique and chicken Parmesan. I ordered dessert to go which was placed in a little cute brown box.

SiroTeam, Manager at Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you surferjoy1!! We are so glad you enjoyed your dining experience! I will be sure to forward on your fantastic review to the team! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Prices are high- but if you want to splurge- the food here is phenomenal! Small portions tho'. Service was great!

Thank you for your review NisswaGal, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at dinner and would love to hear any portion or pricing feedback you may have via private message! We hope that when you are in the Orlando area again you will swing in for another great dinner!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have read great reviews about Siro Urban Italian Kitchen at the Marriott World Center. My husband and I decided to take advantage of the Magical Dining offering and made a visit on Saturday. We were not disappointed. The service, food and ambiance were exceptional. They allowed us to select anything on the menu for the Magical Dining choices, we were not limited to select choices. It was an exceptional deal. Hannah provided great service! The food was delicious, simple and fresh. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. We will be making another visit soon!

Thank you poohbearfl! Glad you took part in the fantastic Orlando Magical Dining experience and enjoyed Hannah's service... we will be sure to give her kudos on her great job! We look forward to seeing you again soon!! If you are interested in our Loyalty Program you can sign up at SiroOrlando.com.

Thank you again!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Food was good. Main course portions were good sized but the deserts tiny. Staff very nice. I had the pork belly for the first time and loved it. The sauce was great.

Thank you for the feedback Charles1019, we will be sure to forward that to our culinary team. We are glad you enjoyed your dinner and service and look forward to seeing you when you are back in the Orlando area!

Been to Siro Urban Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!