“Great Lunch Dining”

Jack's Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Provisions & Buzz Co. is situated in the heart of the award-winning neighborhood of Baldwin Park. Provisions & Buzz Co. creates a dining and social experience unlike any other. Complete with a foodie-friendly menu, house-inspired cocktails, and a warm neighborhood atmosphere, Provisions & Buzz Co. is Baldwin Park's restaurant experience of choice. The casual and full-blown buzzy restaurant is devoted to creating chef-inspired food made with fresh combinations and unexpected flavors. With a warm and friendly atmosphere, foodies, locals, and tourists alike gather to enjoy great food, great drinks and great people. Come join us for a delicious meal and a great time!
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went to Jack's for a business lunch and had a good time. The food was well priced and very delicious, I did not have any problem with my steak. It's not a "high-end" steak place, but then neither is the pricing. I thought the pricing-to-service and food was very fair. I would go again if I am in the area again.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We had a nice evening at Jack's. I wouldn't put their steaks up there with some other steak houses in Orlando like Charley's, Morton's, etc., but it was good. The atmosphere was great (live music) & the service was quick. Bar is right in the restaurant so it makes Jack's a little more casual than your typical steakhouse.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

In its first incarnation I believe this facility was a burger joint - several lives later it is Jack's - problem is the kitchen is still that of a burger joint. The kitchen fails miserably in their efforts to get a proper sear on the steaks - the only thing I can recommend on this menu is the baked grits.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I went here because of restaurant.com, and I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome service. Good steaks. Great location. I would recommend and go back!

Reviewed February 22, 2010

We dined with two other couples about two weeks ago. We were the second set of customers arriving for lunch. After taking our orders we waited to be served and noticed that almost everyone else was receiving their meals while we waited for ours. We finally had to get up and find the manager to find out what the delay was in getting our meals. From what we could tell their was only one cook/chef preparing meals for the entire restaurant. Finally the manager/waiter conferred and spoke with the chef and our meals were finally served after a wait of about 45minutes from when we placed our order. The manager took 15% of the bill for the delay. We appreciated the offer but the experience was such that we will not go back.