“Awesome Breakfast”
Review of Citron

Citron
Reserve with OpenTable
Citron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #784 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Loved the breakfast bar here. The Omelets were perfect. Staff was great. Some of the best cheeses I have ever tasted right there on a buffet.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

was excellent as was the fish chowder. My husband had the Angus burger with fries and the French onion soup. This was our dinner. Service was excellent. Prices very high but that is to be expected in a resort of this caliber. The other restaurants were even more expensive.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I loved the breakfast bar at Citron! From the cheeses, jams, fresh fruit, eggs made to order, omelets and of course, chocolate belgian waffles...I left full and happy every morning.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

On our many visits to Citron, the food and staff never disappoint us and it still remains one of the best for breakfast in the Orlando area. We had the delicious Eggs Benedict. One of the best, light fluffy and lemony! The waiter even provided us with a sample of berries, yogurt and locally harvested honey. Be sure to sample the buffet with the large variety of fresh ingredients.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had the breakfast buffet the few days I was there. The fruit is always fresh. I was trying to be healthy so I didn't get to try the pancakes and waffles -but they had a station making them as you'd like. The omelets were great with plenty of different ingredients - such as asparagus (not your typical find at a buffet).