“Superb!”
Review of Ocean Prime

Ocean Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: OCEAN PRIME is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Voted “Best Bar” and one of the “Best Steakhouses in the City” by the Orlando Sentinel, OCEAN PRIME Orlando delivers an extraordinary experience to guests. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make OCEAN PRIME Orlando an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
Orlando
“Superb!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a family dinner here last night, 10th April 2014.
Food service and entertainment were all top notch. I would happily recommend it!
Hunter family from Scotland

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Marion H

Verona
“Can't wait to return”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Enjoyed Ocean Prime on our last night in Orlando. Special place with impeccable service and food. The red grouper was delicious. The staff were attentive and the following day the restauarnt made a follow up call to make sure we were satisfied. Great customer service.

• Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“An Oasis in the Orlando Jungle”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I spent five days at a business convention in Orlando. Had my fill of hotel restaurants and overdone noisy restaurants. Ocean Prime stood out in terms of ambiance, attentive and unpressured service. Wide ranging menu. Food was excellent. Only restaurant I visited on this trip that I would be anxious to return to.

Visited March 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Always Top Notch”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

every time my wife and I go to Orlando, we go to this restaurant. We have never been let down. Some must haves are the truffle mac and cheese.

Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing food, ambiance and service!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Went for my girlfriends birthday. Excellent cuisine. Peter was our server, request him! Very knowledgeable with wine selections. Best merlot I've ever had. I had the oysters and scallops. My girlfriend had the filet. All the way to desert with creme brûlée and the baked Alaska, we loved it all. We'll definitely be going back!

Visited March 2014