“Happy Anniversary”
Review of Ocean Prime

Ocean Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: OCEAN PRIME is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Voted “Best Bar” and one of the “Best Steakhouses in the City” by the Orlando Sentinel, OCEAN PRIME Orlando delivers an extraordinary experience to guests. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make OCEAN PRIME Orlando an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Visited Ocean Prime this evening with my wife and daughter and had a wonderful time. As it turns out, this weekend was the 5th anniversary of this particular location. We've been several times as a family and it never disappoints. Our server, Macy, was knowledgable and charming. Everything is a la carte which tends to work out for us - we like to share. Appetizer of goat cheese ravioli was delicious. My wife had blackened grouper and my daughter the salmon, both prepared and served beautifully and my filet was like "buttah". Asparagus, potatoes au gratin, mushrooms, yada, yada, all fantastic sides. As we also were celebrating a special occasion Macy ended our meal with complimentary desert (an incredible chocolate peanut butter combination my daughter chose) and a glass of champagne for my wife and I. Delightful evening, wonderful meal, attentive and professional staff. We'll be back, worth the 30 minute drive from north Orlando.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

i had the best time in this restaurant, the food was incredible! the service was outstanding! the business party was well taking care of

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just had a most enjoyable meal accompanied by a complementary wine. Recommended as a most satisfactory venue and excellent food. Don't miss out. Enjoy.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Filet mignon cooked to perfection. Great service. Location difficult to get too (off of Sand Lake Rd, Orlando). Worth the trip

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Favorite place for a special dinner. Start w Grey Goose gimlet! Filet, jalapeño cheddar potatoes, veggie followed by awesome peanut butter pie is the way to go. I think they know me as I love to go here.