“The best filet mignon ever!”
Review of Ocean Prime

Ocean Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: OCEAN PRIME is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Voted “Best Bar” and one of the “Best Steakhouses in the City” by the Orlando Sentinel, OCEAN PRIME Orlando delivers an extraordinary experience to guests. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make OCEAN PRIME Orlando an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've been to chophouses before, but tonight this steak was prepared exactly how I like it. I've never had better! The service was fantastic.The waiter was professional, helpful and timely but not intrusive. The mashed potatoes were real potatoes, not instant. The salad was fresh with bold flavors. The cheesecake was light and fluffy. With appetizer, entree and dessert there was so much food I couldn't eat it all. I wish I lived in Orlando so I could return to this restaurant again and again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a seafood and steak restaurant that feels like a chop house.The prices are unabashedly high, and the quality is high as well. Service is very attentive. My husband's sea bass made him very happy, and my son raved about his petit filet mignon, which was, indeed, petite. I ordered the crab cakes, which were fine, but not amazing. I should note, for calibration purposes: we're by no means rich, and from the Boston area, so we are used to seeing high prices at upscale restaurants. We're also used to fresh seafood. Bottom line: we thought the food was excellent, but a bit overpriced.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great food but a little on the pricy side. I am used to going to a little more expensive restaurants but this seemed to be a little more than others (Mortons, Capital Grille). The food was great. I got the berries and bubbles drink and it was delicious. The service was out of this world from the moment we walked in until the moment we left. Probably some of the best service I have ever had! I would definitely return, just maybe for special occasions.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I took friends here Friday night for dinner. We requested a booth in the lounge bar area so we could enjoy the in house entertainment. Food was excellent. Atmosphere great. Upscale casual bar / restaurant well worth a visit. Our friends are from upstate New York and loved this bar lounge. They had no complaints about their food either. Above average dinner prices but you get what you pay for. We just missed Happy Hour from 4 to 7. Will go back again

Reviewed July 29, 2013

So we decided to take a walk the opposite direction away from I-Drive to see what was there. We found Ocean Prime.
Once we entered we felt a bit under dressed as the place is beautifully appointed and well-designed. The hostess made no never mind about it though, and seated us in the bar which suited us fine as we were dressed to walk. Our wait person was nice and attentive. We overheard her tell the next table that she was a little tired but it didn't show at all in her service with us.
We were served nicely seasoned popcorn to have with our drinks. We had a lovely deviled egg appetizer the likes of which I've never tasted. The S/O had a lovely shrimp and pasta dinner. The pasta looked soo good I just had to sample it. It was delicious and cooked to perfection. I had the blackened tilapia and wilted greens. Not everyone can make a nice piece of blackened fish. On this day I can tell you I was not disappointed in the least. It was excellent. The only downside turned out to be my drink. I don't understand how a bartender can get a simple Beefeater's and tonic wrong. I sent it back. Had a beer instead. Other than that, we loved it and we will return.