“exceptional dinning”
Review of Norman's

Norman's
Reserve with OpenTable
Norman's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Description: NORMAN'S showcases the menu of legendary Chef, Norman Van Aken. Chef Norman is known internationally as "the founding father of New World Cuisine". His cuisine is a celebration of Latin, Caribbean, Asian, African and American flavors. Chef Norman is the only Floridian to be inducted into the prestigious "James Beard list of 'Who's Who". Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando Grande Lakes, NORMAN'S offers picturesque views of the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course, lake and gardens. Enjoy dinner in our Main Dining Room, on our Terrace, or book your next get together in our Private Dining Room. The team at NORMAN'S is ready to create a memorable evening for you and your guests. Whether a small family gathering or a large corporate function we will take care of your every need.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Always great at Normans, food is excellent. Our special occasion was treated great. Even name the menu after my daughter for her birthday.

2  Thank RPLMD
There are newer reviews for Norman's

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were on our family holiday in July and whilst there we celebration my Dad’s 60th Birthday. Before we went on holiday myself and husband had been looking for a restaurant to celebrate my Dad’s 60th. Normans had great reviews and it the name of my Dad’s Dad name, so we knew we had to visit. My Husband had sent a email to Normans restaurant and they replied straight away answering all our questions and putting us at ease.
We arrived on my Dads birthday, pulling up to the beautiful grounds and amazing views, we had valet parking and was led to the restaurant, first thought of restaurant was breath-taking. We got greeted and felt like royalty, and was taken to our table which was centred in restaurant with balloons, champagne on ice and the customised menu.
The staff were amazing, especially our hostess he was truly a gentleman and went above and beyond his job, he made us feel so comfortable and special. Also the manager greeted us, which was a very nice touch.
Onto the food, well all I say is perfection! Myself and my family of five all said it was the best food we had eaten. Also my Dad had been hand made a birthday cake which was out of this world, it looked stunning and again the taste was perfect, felt bad as only ate small amount on night as was so full from meal, but did enjoy cake the following few days.
If you want a unforgettable experience Normans is the place to visit, Perfect in everyway, Best Food and service.

1  Thank Obrien2013
Reviewed July 20, 2014

So much better than V nd A's. Portions tasty and larger. Very attentive staff, nice presentation. My husband started with a,superb conch chowder followed by an excellent venison dish which had nice sauce which did not over power the meat.. I had the lamb chops. For dessert hubby enjoyed the assortment of cheese and I had an excellent cocktail.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Loved the service AND food! I ordered the grouper and house salad. Both were delicious. I also go the banana nut dessert. OMG so yummy!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I were a little hesitant to eat at Norman's because it was expensive and we had a 4 year old with us. I am glad that my husband insisted that we have fine dining the night before we leave Orlando. The place is elegant, the service was excellent and they were not understaffed. They even catered to little children. The food in the kiddie menu taste very good.
Our server Fernando helped us with our choices. They were excellent. My husband had adobo lamb ( wow)and I had the best sea bass I have tasted. The conch chowder was so good. The menu is outstanding, I wished we could have tasted it all. The least we could do for the restaurant, chef, and server is give them a five. We had a good time