“Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Norman's

Norman's
Reserve with OpenTable
Norman's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Description: NORMAN'S showcases the menu of legendary Chef, Norman Van Aken. Chef Norman is known internationally as "the founding father of New World Cuisine". His cuisine is a celebration of Latin, Caribbean, Asian, African and American flavors. Chef Norman is the only Floridian to be inducted into the prestigious "James Beard list of 'Who's Who". Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando Grande Lakes, NORMAN'S offers picturesque views of the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course, lake and gardens. Enjoy dinner in our Main Dining Room, on our Terrace, or book your next get together in our Private Dining Room. The team at NORMAN'S is ready to create a memorable evening for you and your guests. Whether a small family gathering or a large corporate function we will take care of your every need.
Lutz, Florida
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wfie and I had our 10th Anniversary dinner at Norman's this past week. They made it very special for us, after getting concerned it was taking awhile for someone to greet our table the waiter came out with 2 glasses of champagne for us. This was followed up by some chocolates with "Happy 10th Anniversary" written in chocolate, along with an autographed custom meneu from the Chef! The food was great especially since my wife needed her food to be dairy free, the chef did a great job in accomodating her request. Overall we enjoyed our dinner at Norman's. I wish the seats were not so close to others, my only wish would be to create a better ambiance to create a more romantic feel.

• Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Service was flawless”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We were a group of 11, and several of us changed seats during dinner, but still the service was flawless. The wine list is excellent. My only quibble is that the soup course is too large; I hate to send good food back uneaten.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank AnnaSophia06
San Francisco, California
“Not all That”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Norman's is okay for a hotel restaurant. But when dropping over $900 for a client dinner, I would expect to be blown away. The food was tasty enough, I suppose, but the timing was way off - seemed like the kitchen was overwhelmed meeting the demands of conventioneers. Nota bene, the food is extremely salty. I wouldn't seek Norman's out, one way or the other.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Yog-Sothoth
Orlando, Florida
“Great Meal”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

i took party of 6 for my business, we sat on wine table and did tasting menu, it was woaaw, everybody on my party had a great time.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a client dinner for 8 here and couldn't be happier! The service was impeccable and everyone loved the food. 4 of us at the table couldn't decide between a fish or filet dish, the waitress overheard our discussion and offered up split in the back to make a surf and turf. It was perfect.

Visited November 2013