“A Nice Change of Pace”

Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A must-see, must-experience cinematic destination featuring award-winning Cuban cuisine, Latin rhythms, open-air tropical ambiance, lively floorshows, Latin DJs, and classic cocktails.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We decided to try something a little different for a special occasion and chose Cuba Libre. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good and plentiful. The weather was not right for dining outside, so the inside was crowded and a it noisy.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Lovely, well decorated restaurant with great food and drinks. The staff were friendly and professional, service was quick and they went out of their way to accommodate my dietary restrictions. Drinks were also delicious!

Went as part of a big group but they were well organized.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

A meat lovers paradise. This was up there with the best restaurants we visited. Really friendly and knowledgable staff, quick service, reasonable costs. Mouth watering food. Thank you guys.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

So I called to try to make reservation for my party of 15 and they make you sign this agreement that you guarantee to spend $500 or more.So if my party did not spend $500 or more, you have to put a credit card on hold for them to charge you the difference. So, I was like is my bday dinner don't care sign it an return it back to the manager. When I arrived with my party for my reservation time, tables were not even set for us. Also, more than 3 of us in my party got the wrong order for our entrees. I was very upset and try to tell our server and he responded very rude and was trying to blame it on us. I was still determined to have a good time. The food looked very pretty but very bland. I am spanish so I know how great spanish food is and I was very disappointed. Also, I felt during the whole time our server was trying to rush us and din't even bothered to offer or asked if we needed anything else. He had his 20% tip guaranteed(agreement they make you sign) so who cares what service he gave right? I try to email Cuba Libre directly for an email back from the manager basically saying sorry for the inconvenienced and that was all. You think if you spent more than 500+ you would expect more than that.

I have to say the drinks are good and the night atmosphere is great but Horrible service and dinner!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

1  Thank lovetotravel863
MarissaSudol, Guest Relations Manager at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Good afternoon,

I am so sorry to hear about your poor experience at Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar for your birthday dinner. We value your feedback and would like to speak with you further. We truly value your patronage and appreciate you taking the time to provide your insight. Please let me know when is a good time to talk and a number at which our General Manager, Jenna, can contact you.

Marissa

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went as a group with 32 people. They were well organized and got a meals correct. What helped was we had pre booked with and they gave us a set menu with 3 entre options.

The place is very busy but they looked after us well.