“Great food - good service too”

Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar - Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A must-see, must-experience cinematic destination featuring award-winning Cuban cuisine, Latin rhythms, open-air tropical ambiance, lively floorshows, Latin DJs, and classic cocktails.
Hamilton, Canada
“Great food - good service too”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

All three of us loved our meals and experience here!

The restaurant is in the middle of dozens of places - though we all had eaten previously at the location in Atlantic City.

We started with a classic mojito - very good. They served us Cuban bread with a mango butter while we waited for our food. Delicious.

I had the Carne Frito (shredded and then crisped beef) - it was delicious - nicely spiced and very tender.

My father had the Sopa Levanta Muerto - "Raise the Dead Soup" it had shrimp, scallops, crabmeat and mussels in a coconut milk broth with truffle oil. He loved it. For dinner he had the churrasco - a marinated skirt steak - severed over mashed - he said it was tender and delicious.

It was my step-mothers birthday and they brought a small chocolate torta for her! I tried it - and it was amazing!

Its a fun restaurant with delicious food and I would recommend you check it out!

Visited January 2013

• Hungarian first
Redding, Connecticut, USA
“Fun Place - Good Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

In Orlando for a convention, and joined some friends at Cuba Libre for drinks and lots of appetizers. We didnt have dinner - just loads of tapas. The service was good, the drinks were excellent and the food was great. There was an enormous list of specialty drinks - loads of rum and mojitos - and most of us ordered the specialty drinks and all were happy. The bar food menu was varied and we ordered a long list of them and were pleased. The only one I was dissapointed in were the papas rellenos. Potato things with chile peppers - they didnt taste spicy and had no depth or great taste. The others were tasty and we had a great time. I would definately go back and try the dinner - the room was creativly designed and really comfortable and fun looking,

alameda
“Good cuban food but overpriced”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went while in Orlando for a convention. The decor fine and staff friendly. No music the night I was there. Good selection of Cuban food. Goos size entrees but a bit overpriced. Would return

Visited October 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Good service, bad food.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I checked the menu for this restaurant on line an hour before going there and had already decided what to eat, when I got there, the menu was different and what I wanted to order was not available. I had the Ravioles de Calabaza, it was pretty awful, a few raviolis swimming in bowl of Balsamic vinegar, I couldn't eat it. That and an ice tea was $25.00, what a rip off. The waiter was good, but the food was bad, I wouldn't go back.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Restaurant - Food, Service, Location, Establishment all A+”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

this location was picked during a business meeting in Orlando recently. Out of the 60+ attending the meeting the majority visited this establishment for dinner. The entire experience was top notch. Great food, and outstanding customer service. I suggest the Valet parking, the restaurant will validate the $8.00 fee. Great find in Orlando, I plan to be back for the real Cuban food!