WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great venue, amazing ribs!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of B.B. King's Blues Club

B.B. King's Blues Club
Reserve with OpenTable
B.B. King's Blues Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 3,680 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Simonan Court
Description: B.B. King's Blues Club located in beautiful Pointe Orlando, brings the best food and music the South has to offer to Orlando's premier entertainment center. With live music every night of the week - from soulful blues to classic soul and rock and roll - and a menu full of Southern favorites, the club is a popular destination spot. The club offers a full menu comprised of a variety of the South's most delicious comfort foods influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style barbecue. Open daily for dinner and late night meals, the intimate restaurant and live music venue has some of the finest local entertainment in town.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great venue, amazing ribs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Myself and my girlfriend popped in to check the place out and get a small bite. It was early in the day so not many in the venue. The lay out of the venue is brilliant, and I'd love to return there for a gig. Instead of stuffing the stage down the back of the main area it's right in the middle, with the tables arranged infront and around the stage with a small 'dance floor' in front. Great idea, meaning nobody can hide down the back and instead you get an intimate feel in quite a spacey venue.

Anyway, we didn't see any gigs here, so I can only really comment on the food and service, which was excellent. I got the half portion of ribs, and we shared a portion of the Over the Top chips.

The ribs were meltingly delicious, very meaty and literally fell apart, the sauce was especially sweet and packed full of flavor. The beans that came with the ribs were also delicious, proper home made baked beans with a smokey flavour, worked amazing with the sweet BBQ ribs.

The Over the Top chips were amazing. My girlfriend ordered these but I ended up scoffing most of them. Home made warm chips (crisps as we call them in Ireland!), covered in blue cheese, balsamic reducion and truffle oil. Truely delicious and very moreish with the tang of melted blue cheese and the warmth of the truffle oil and some sticky sweet balsamic reduction to round it off.

My girlfriend got the sliders, and they were deliciously sweet and juicy.

Service was excellent too, not too pushy like you might find in most American restaurants.

• Visited June 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“BEST HIDDEN SECRET”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My hubby and I absolutely loves this place. We went there in November 2012 and we so enjoyed it, we did not want to leave. The BB Kings All Star band is the BEST. They kept us moving and grooving the entire net. The food was delicious as well. I had the soul sampler for dinner but I was enjoying the music so much that I did not really eat anything. Their drinks are awesome as well. What I really like is the fact that is an family place, you can bring your kids. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BB KINGS ORLANDO. If you go before 9:00 p.m. the entrance fee is $5.00, after 9:00 it is $10.00..FYI

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Food & Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Arrived at the restaurant not expecting to pay a small 'cover charge' but was well worth it. The atmosphere (band and dancing) was great. The food was even better. Although this is a chain type establishment, we could tell the food we received was made with love. Well worth the trip and I hope to visit the place again next time I'm in Orlando.

• Visited June 2013
Paris, France
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great music, good food, great atmosphere, child friendly !!
Had a fantastic time. Bands were truly excellent !! Would definitely come back, but next time, we'll book in advance to have the best view of the live bands ie in the top floor.
Overall a nice evening complete with good food and fabulous live music.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“B.B.'s gives me the BLUES”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went there because we had a restaurant.com certificate to use. They were having some kind of concert -and- by the way, a $5.00 cover charge to get in. I asked if the restaurant.com certificate would cover the admission fee on our bill. The dude says " we don't take those tonight"! I got the BLUES and we ROLLED! Won't be back brother!

Visited March 2013