“Attentive service, diverse menu after a full day at theme park”
Review of The Edison

The Edison
Reserve a Table
Wed, 2/26
8:00 PM
Ranked #759 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: A multi-level restaurant and bar, The Edison embodies a completely unique combination of style, art and design with great food, cocktails and world-class entertainment. Open for lunch and dinner, the menu consists of contemporary American fare, with a selection of sandwiches, salads and entrees; plus a focus on artfully crafted cocktails. The main room features a dance floor and stage, where each night The Edison will feature an eclectic lineup of live entertainment including musicians, aerialists, dancers and more.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This was a great find right in Disney Springs. We found the restaurant off the web to see if we could go to a place that would have a theme to it (2 kids in the party). Its got a unique Steampunk look (industrial) across two floors. We were seated with in a minute of arrival (had a reservation).

The portions were large and had to take some home for lunch the following day.
Delaney was our server and was extremely caring and attentive towards all of us, and particularly to our kids. Given the number of families each restaurant serves, I found this consistent across many of the restaurants we visited during this trip and the kids appreciated it. Thank you Delaney!

I wish they had a bit more variety in the children's menu since it was the same burger/grilled cheese/tenders option as the other places.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (353)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere, the servers were pleasant and helpful. Chef's French Dip and the Burrata Salad were delicious. We plan come back for dinner.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We celebrated my 30th birthday dinner here and it was amazing. The service, food, atmosphere, and entertainment were all amazing. It is a little pricy but we saw the menu prior to booking so I can’t complain.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We wanted something a little more special for my husband’s birthday. This restaurant was recommended. My husband had his favorite, prime rib. It was tender and flavorful. The baked potato was big enough to feed a family. I had the fried chicken. It was so good that I wish I could learn to fry chicken like that! The house shrimp sauce was quite good. Our server, Austin, provided just the right amount of attention and recommendations! He brought a lovely cannoli for my husband’s birthday. We had a wonderful evening!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

We had a wonderful dinner and excellent drinks. Our waiter Michael U was so informative and let us know all the best menu items. He didn’t steer us wrong. We had the Edison burger and salmon and loved both items.