“The Best of The Best of The Best”
Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best of The Best of The Best”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Our server Maria was wonderful. She knew everything there was to know about each item on the menu. My family and I were so pleased with her service. The food was the best I had in a long time. I will be back again and again and again!!!!

1 Thank Endia S

• Polish first
“Fabulous food, fabulous service!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere. Renee, our server, was fantastic. The food was amazing, especially the clam chowder! The best I've EVER had. On our way back to eat there again tonight. Highly recommend it!

2 Thank Mannfamily1
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Love the open fire - great Ribeye”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful ribeye here and I'm usually picky about steak. Great service as well. A welcomed escape from all the chains near Disney !

1 Thank TMocc
The Villages, Florida
“An Orlando good restaurant...but pricey!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Food was excellent; I had crab cakes and husband had grouper with lump crab meat. I knew it was pricey so that was not a surprise, so it needs to be a special meal. There were some issues that made it less than an ideal experience: service was slow and meal took quite a long time to arrive (place was not crowded and hour was not late); had to ask repeatedly for more water and finally asked the manager who had come to seat patrons & he brought more water; place was dark, dark, dark; "porch" feel to area where we were seated was not very special. These issues caused me to rate this restaurant lower. I probably won't be back.

“Great Meal!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Ate here on our last night in Orlando. Kinda pricey but the food was dynamite. I would go again. The Coconut Mojito was yummy!

Visited August 2014