“Good food- just a bit over priced!”
Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and I don't like over spending to eat but we decided to visit this place for New Year's 2013. The atmosphere is great, the place is decorated in sort of a wooden cabin motif with fishing poles located tastefully on the ceiling and door handles throughout. The staff was friendly and even the manager came out to greet us and asked how everything was. A few things you should know about this place: if you choose to have a couple of drinks and order hors d'oeuvres you best do it at the bar area during happy hour which is from about 4 to 6:30. Even during these happy hour times the same items will cost more at the dining area. They seem to have different prices at the bar area and the restaurant … Nice gimmick. Even though the food is great, is also greatly overpriced. My wife ordered lamb chops and I ordered crab and shrimp. My wife's plate(lamb) was decent sized but my portions were extremely small. In addition to this, we ordered a sushi roll and a seafood cocktail as appetizers and each of us had a bar drink.... Our total tab came to $130 not including the tip. Both my wife and I are hobby cooks and are well aware of the cost of things hence the comment about their prices being way too high. Overall, this is a great place for a special occasion.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,189)

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have been here many times but thought it was time to review this excellant restaurant in Orlando! This is one of our favorites from the bread to the salad and all the way to the key lime pie for desert. Dell was an excellent server and we even get a $25 cert. to go back just for joining the e-mail club.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

First of all, my stuffed shrimp was so good! I don't find it on menus often and it is my favorite! My son's strip steak was flavorful. Every one has a story. Before I walked into that restaurant with my husband and son, I had received bad news about a relative. I really had a hard time sitting there but " Prescott" our server was the perfect person to take care of us. He was not aware of the situation, but his demeanor was so kind, funny and professional that is was comforting. Somehow I felt so grateful to have him at that time. We are from syracuse, NY. Fish Bones is my husband's favorite restaurant in Orlando!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We just had dinner at Fish Bones and our meals were delicious. The service was outstanding. Key Lime pie was wonderful. We would certainly dine here again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Everything was great... had complimentary valet and then went inside and had an amazinggggg meal! My order got a little messed up and the manager himself came out and assisted me awesome experience will def go back.. Also our waiter Eduardo was great!