“Great!”
Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We recently visited Orlando in November. A friend recommended this restaurant and we loved it. Our server was Ivy and she was a delight. She was friendly and explained everything clearly. I had the Atlantic Salmon, 5-stars. The Chilean Sea Bass, also 5-stars. We also would recommend the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. To end our meal we had the Espresso Martini, 5-stars. The restrooms and restaurant were clean and inviting. I would recommend and would be very happy to visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,270)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This fine eatery was across the street from our hotel. What a surprise when we saw the menu. I hope you're hungry because the servings are KING size. The salad was off the chain good, The meal was fantastic but, let me tell you about the dessert. Bread pudding covered in Crème Brule. Holy smoke. If you ever get to International Drive and Sandlake road, be sure to eat here but, BE HUNGRY!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My friends recommended we eat there, and order the double pork chops. I was skeptical... pork at a fish and beef restaurant? Most chops I'd had in a restaurant were thin and dry. These were thick, succulent, and out of this world delicious! I should have ordered the single chop because the two were way too much for me. And Anthony, our server was attentive and friendly but not too obtrusive, and very professional. I would highly recommend this restaurant, especially those yummy chops!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our party of 2 couples were staying in the hotel opposite and on their recommandation and as we are mostly fish eaters we went accross the road to Fishbones,. Let me say that were not disappointed !
I cannot say that the meal was cheap but you get what you pay for and this was therefor good value.
The restaurant wis impressive with great ambiance and nice and friendly staff to boot !
The food was very good and we had 3 fish meals and 1 person eating steak which was highly praised.
The barbicue pit is enormous which was well venilated and did not give off to much smoke - just enough to give the right atmosphere.

All in all, beautiful place, very good staff, good atmosphere and good value ( but not cheap)
All of us would surely return !

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We have been here for a friendly dinner. Nice place with a huge grill in the middle. They cooked fish and meat quite simple and good enough. We ate a mix appetizer with fried calamari, fried alligator and shrimps. Then I ate the fish of the day grilled with vegetables. The only negative note were the butter shrimps. In my opinion is common and not too healthy using such a quantity of butter...butter every where in the fish, in the rice, potatoes, and so on. Anyway if you want to eat quite well it is not so bad.