“disappointed”
Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Busy place, decent vibe. Big fire grill right when you walk in. They have a list each day that tells you specifically where the fish came from...and who caught it. As in...the person's name and location....which was interesting. We had the grilled grouper which was just ok. Vegetable sides were also just ok. Nothing was terribly noteworthy in the delicious realm. Maybe we just ordered the wrong things. Had the king crab legs which were good. The house salad was tasty...had an interesting dressing on it but a little over saturated. Overall....it was not bad...but I likely would not go back as it seemed just "fair." A friend of mine loves the place and always gets the petite filet tenderloin with the lobster tail, perhaps that is their best dish and we should have ordered that. If I do return, that is what I will try next.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fish Bones was a great place to eat, with friendly staff, super service and the food was awesome. I had the bone-in strip cooked perfectly and my wife had the seafood mixed grill. Their house salad and fresh rolls were a great start to our meal and we tried the aligator appetizer which was great. The restaurant had a great atmosphere and the vallet parking was very nice......one place in Orlando we didn't have to fight for a spot:)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our experience at Fish Bones was amazing. The food was fantastic and the service was superb. Marcos was our waiter and he was very professional and pleasant. The restaurant's atmosphere is fabulous and every one is very courteous. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates an over the top dinner.

1  Thank Elisa R
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great food, drinks, happy hour specials, and friendly staff.......HOWEVER, the A/C is broken in half of the restaurant. We were sweating nonstop, dripping down your back, and ridiculously hot. It was like eating a steak in a sauna! The bar staff said everyone complains but the restaurant manager, Andy Donato, doesn't do anything about it. I talked to Andy, but he just gave me a condescending smirk and walked away. If I'd known this restaurant in Orlando, Florida in JUNE didn't have air conditioning, we would NOT have gone there. Who's foolish enough to have no air conditioning in Florida in June with an open fire kitchen??? Andy Donato, the GM at Fish Bones. That's who. Never again. Consider yourselves warned.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

What lovey food, the service is great and the food even more so.
My friend had a chop, which was massive! and I have Mahi Mahi with a Charlies Lobster topping, out of this world.
Expect to pay $100 for two, worth it for a holiday treat, just dont expect to fit in pudding!