“Deeeelicious!”
Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 3,792 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Huntsville, Alabama
“Deeeelicious!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I loved the ambiance and cool lighting. The ceiling was decorated with wooden fishing rods with Christmas lights around them. The staff was wonderful. There is so much food brought with a meal. They have these huge roles that are like doughy pizza bread that melts in your mouth! The house dressing that came with our salads was wonderful. My friend and I shared a meal with a small additional cost but it came with another side and salad. We were stuffed! I WILL be going back here regularly when I move to Orlando!

• Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Glenwood, Missouri, United States
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food is always great and so is the service. Fishbones is the type of place where you are comfortable in a T-Shirt, but don't feel overdressed in a suit and tie. The seafood is always fresh and excellently prepared.

• Visited February 2012
“Awesome restaurant!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Awesome service and best tuna fish we've ever had. A little pricey but worth it. Very romantic and cozy.

Orlando, Florida
“Every Stone Crab Season”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been dining at Fishbone's for stone crabs yearly since 2006. I have never sampled anything else on the menu with the exception of the sides. Baked Potato and orzo pasta. During this dining experience Aldofo was my waiter. I must admit I was surprise to see on a Friday night at 8pm the establishment was not crowded. No worries more room for me to spread out and enjoy my stone crab. I always start here for season and then celebrate special occasions at Johnny's Hideaway.

My friend had an emergency and could not join me. However, I felt comfortable going alone.

The food and the service was absolutely excellent. I have no doubt I will be back for another quick stone crab fix before the season ends.

• Visited October 2012
Seminole, Florida
“Pretty good - nothing special”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This restaurant is the above average type of restaurant. Pretty good food at a pretty good value. Grilled foods, even the prime rib, had a smokey flavor that you have to like to appreciate. Salad dressing was very good. Good attentive service.

• Visited November 2012