“Every Stone Crab Season”
Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A local favorite, FishBones is listed as one of America's Top Ten Seafood Restaurants. FishBones offers the freshest just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over an 1100° citrus and oak wood fire on our custom built pit and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib that is to die for. An impressive list of wines compliment the seafood and steak, making FishBones the ultimate dining experience
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been dining at Fishbone's for stone crabs yearly since 2006. I have never sampled anything else on the menu with the exception of the sides. Baked Potato and orzo pasta. During this dining experience Aldofo was my waiter. I must admit I was surprise to see on a Friday night at 8pm the establishment was not crowded. No worries more room for me to spread out and enjoy my stone crab. I always start here for season and then celebrate special occasions at Johnny's Hideaway.

My friend had an emergency and could not join me. However, I felt comfortable going alone.

The food and the service was absolutely excellent. I have no doubt I will be back for another quick stone crab fix before the season ends.

There are newer reviews for FishBones

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This restaurant is the above average type of restaurant. Pretty good food at a pretty good value. Grilled foods, even the prime rib, had a smokey flavor that you have to like to appreciate. Salad dressing was very good. Good attentive service.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Several fresh fish selections are the staple of their menu nut there are steak and chicken options as well. Salad and bread are included in the price and each entree is served with steamed vegetables and baked potato or pasta. I had the pepper crusted ahi tuna and it was delicious. I was with my wife and the dining rooms are relatively noisy. I would not recommend eating her if you are looking for a quiet intimate dinner. However, the staff was friendly and efficient and I would eat here again when in Orlando.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is a very nice restaurant. It is very clean and well maintained. The staff is really friendly and the interior is nicely decorated. I would recommend this for a very nice night out. It is a little finer eating establishment in my opinion. I had the lamb chops and they were cooked perfect and excellent flavor. They use a wood fire to cook the steaks and it is real wood. You can smell the wood fire from the outside.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

excellent restaurant very classy great food all cooked on a wood fire grill the chicken tasted wonderful just melted in the mouth