“"GREAT AMUSEMENT PARK"”

Fun Spot America
Ranked #23 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A top-notch family fun theme park, with Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, family suspended steel coaster, multi-level go-kart tracks, the World's 2nd tallest SkyCoaster at 250 ft, a 101-foot high Ferris wheel, bumper cars, bumper boats, and of course, a giant arcade along with other assorted family and thrill rides for adults and children. Includes Gator Spot, a 15,000 sq ft oasis with over 100 gators, exotic reptiles and birds!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My daughter had been wanting to go to this Amusement park since we visited Disney back in March, we decided to make it a summer trip. The rides are amazing, we got there before noon and beat the crowd my daughter was able to ride every ride that she wanted to ride 3 or more times during our 5 hour visit. We were able to ride together on all of the major rides as well as the go carts and bumper cars. The wait time for the rides was very short, the staff were very friendly and let the kids ride as many times as they wanted as long as it didn’t interfere with other children getting on the same ride. I will definitely return to this Amusement park in the future. I would recommend this park to anyone in the Orlando area and all visitors. Lastly in the summer months it’s extremely hot therefore dressing light and drinking allot of fluids is highly recommended during this time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,717)
All reviews
"whole family"
in 47 reviews
"international drive"

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We came here on 7/24/14 for my nephews 7th birthday party. The group sales is absolutely amazing and very friendly and accommodating. You are able to bring your own cake and ice cream for your parties at no additional cost. The Rides are so FUN!!! We had a group of 6; 4 of which were children all under 8, and EVERYONE had a blast!! Both 5year olds were so excited they were big enough to ride the roller coaster. Is like a HUGE FAIR, with minimal wait times for rides. ALL of the staff are super friendly and ALL are willing to help out, and make your experience amazing. We will most definitely be coming back, as well as recommending this to everyone with and without children. If you are looking or a VERY AFFORDABLE, FUN place to take the family this is the SPOT!!!

1  Thank rachel s
Reviewed July 27, 2014

You can ride all day for 40 dollars. 4 go cart tracks, 2 roller coasters, a scrambler, ferris wheel and more make this a good bargain for your money and the park is very clean with friendly employees.

1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had an absolute ball here and couldn't stop going on the reversible bungee ball and the swing chairs. Outside, there is an awesome pizza place that does an incredible 28 inch pizza.

2  Thank Grant R