“Fun Spot America”

Fun Spot America
Ranked #28 of 459 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A top-notch family fun theme park, with Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, family suspended steel coaster, multi-level go-kart tracks, the World's 2nd tallest SkyCoaster at 250 ft, a 101-foot high Ferris wheel, bumper cars, bumper boats, and of course, a giant arcade along with other assorted family and thrill rides for adults and children. Includes Gator Spot, a 15,000 sq ft oasis with over 100 gators, exotic reptiles and birds!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was wondering where I could take my high school on an end of year trip, I needed a place that everyone from grades 9-12 can enjoy!
I was looking at all the different theme parks in Orlando, I then gave up and called it Fun spot!!! and hoped for the best!
After the week in Orlando, I took a rating of everyone's 3 favorite things, I then realized that everyone had written "fun spot America" as one of there 3 most enjoyable activities!!!
it is defiantly a place to take anyone from ages 10-20 to enjoy and relax!
as well as they provide excellent service and comfort both indoors and outdoors.

5  Thank B G
Write a ReviewReviews (2,819)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"orlando area"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My family and I went on an Orlando vaction this June, and decided to try the largest skycoaster in the USA. When we arrived at Fun Spot there were no parking fee's or fee's to get in. You only pay for what you ride. The employees were super nice to all my family. The sky coaster is 300 feet of pure excitement. Me and my 11 year old rode the ride and it cost around $80, but if you ride it again it is only $20 per person. Can't even explain the rush of the first drop. If your in Orlando, this is one ride to go to. Also they have the slingshot, but we will ride it next time.

1  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We took two of our grandsons, age 11 and 14 to Fun Spot for the first time this week. We have done most of the other parks in Orlando, but had not gone to Fun Spot. The first thing my husband said when we walked in was "this place is so clean!". We bought 3 tickets for the rides, since my husband does not like to ride on anything. Since it is free admission he could still come into the park with us. Free parking is another great thing at Fun Spot.
We got there at 10 am and stayed until about 1:30. It was not crowded, we could ride on as many rides as we wanted to as many times as we wanted to without having to stand in line. They have 4 great go cart tracks, so when our grandsons needed some time apart, they could each go on different tracks. The rides were fun, and the employees were amazing. Our 11 year old grandson commented on how nice everyone was and that they struck up a conversation with them by asking where they were from and which rides they had ridden and which was their favorite. We paid extra for the Sky Coaster and it was worth every penny! We even bought the video so we could show our friends. Thanks to two employees Stephen and Michael at Sky Coaster for giving me the encouragement I needed to try it!
This is a great affordable clean park, with friendly employees and my grandsons asked why we hadn't come to Fun Spot sooner! I am not sure why we didn't but now that we have we will be going back. Our grandsons want to go back at night time next visit.

2  Thank Sharon O
Reviewed June 23, 2014

i wish they had a place like this in Dallas, TX you can pay for each ride seperatley or pay for an unlimited ride wristband.
FUN FUN FUN!!!!
go karts, rollercoaster, arcade ......absolutely no lines .. (definitely a hidden gem in Orlando)

1  Thank cl21612