“Fun, affordable, friendly staff”
Review of Fun Spot America

Fun Spot America
Ranked #23 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A top-notch family fun theme park, with Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, family suspended steel coaster, multi-level go-kart tracks, the World's 2nd tallest SkyCoaster at 250 ft, a 101-foot high Ferris wheel, bumper cars, bumper boats, and of course, a giant arcade along with other assorted family and thrill rides for adults and children. Includes Gator Spot, a 15,000 sq ft oasis with over 100 gators, exotic reptiles and birds!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is great. Not too crowded, even on weekends. During the week you can walk right onto the ride with no line. Weekends you wait maybe one or two ride rotations. Lots of open seating to wait on the kids to ride, rides. It is not spread out far so you can sit in one place to watch while the kids ride a few diff rides. The toddler area has one entrance and 8-12 rides. We have annual passes now and go back all the time. They added approx. 5 "big rides", 2 being roller coasters recently and that makes it even more fun for the adults and older kids.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,713)
All reviews
"whole family"
in 47 reviews
"international drive"

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Had an awesome time, I would have given it a five if some of the ride operators was excited to do their job and encourage the children who were scared. However the workers on the inside of the arcade was helpful and fun. The area was really clean, hand sanitizer were all over, staff was attentive and alert. The rides were kid friendly......

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Employees were super friendly which is rare but were very nice, we rode the wooden rollercoaster and weren’t expecting much but wow what a bank for the buck, I would throwaway old reviews, this park is now 2-3 times the size and was very impressed the old was good but it’s the new is Great so when seeing a review might want to do it from mid-2013 on, I will say this I was impressed, clean and simple fun,,,,,,fyi you can walk around for free just need a wrist band to ride,,,,so one can go and check it out first....

1  Thank rduenas
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I would like to say that my experience at fun spot completely made my vacation. my family and friends all enjoyed every minute we where in the park its self. The staff there is super friendly. we where having so much fun with the guys that work at the go karts that we completely forgot there was another part of the park... these young men love there jobs and show it with so much passion its crazy ... The thrasher track was our personal Favorite and the employee Rey that ran it gave us a show that ill never forget I would advise anyone visiting the Orlando area go to this park and have a great time its cheap and the things u can do are endless. we left the park for dinner and returned later with out charge. This place is truly amazing and Clean we will be back next year and many years to come .

See more reviews
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I travel to the Orlando area a lot to visit friends and to vacation. A few years back we started going to the Fun Spot. It was a nice small Family Entertainment Center (FEC) that had an arcade, go karts some small family rides. It was nice. In May I got a tour of the expansion that tripled the size of the place and added 3 coasters and a bunch of really fun rides. The tour made me excited to get back and check it out. It took me until last week to do so, and it’s impressive!

First, they are open until midnight, so anyone looking for something to do when the big parks close, this should be a must!

Second, White Lightning! This is the best Wooden/Steel coaster in Florida. It’s quick, fast and smooth. I couldn’t stop smiling the whole time.

Third, the collection of rides range from family friendly to extreme thrills, like their 250 foot Sky Coaster. A new version tilt-a-whirl, an enterprise, a fun slide, go-karts, Ferris wheel, paratrooper etc… classic and fun rides mixed with new versions of classics.

And last, and certainty not least, what made our trip to fun spot amazing was how clean the place was and the joy of the people working there. They were the friendliest people to talk to and they were all smiling the whole time. They really loved their jobs. When not operating a ride they are constantly cleaning. This place was spotless!

When I get an experience this good I have to call out the workers who provided my friends and I a great evening at Fun Spot, we spent almost 4 hours there when we thought we would spend 2 at the most.

Thanks to Cleveland and Rachel at White Lightning for their fun and enthusiasm along with Darius at the scrambler and Paratrooper, Angel at Rip Curl and Enterprise, Chris at the Go Karts, the other Chris who I believe was a manger in the food court area and Rhonda who just struck up a conversation with us and tried to convince me friend to rip the Sky Coaster. There were many others who made this trip amazing, but these are the people who stood out.

Thanks Fun Spot for a great fall evening, I can’t wait to see what’s next!

1  Thank Mark C